The Kids Know P3

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen and Drew takes the kids to their second, Family therapy session together!

TW: Mentions of assault.

When it was around dinner time the next day, Karen and Drew were noticing how quiet it was at the dinner table and Karen decided to strike up a conversation knowing exactly why they were so, quiet. "Did y'all find everything okay using my closest?" Karen asked her two oldest kids as she took a bite of her food and Ki and J.Drew just stared at each other trying not to let their facial expressions show. "Uhh yeah kinda." J.Drew said lying a bit they had got started somewhat but when they found the box they never finished the song. "Mmhm." Karen said arching an eyebrow as she poked her fork in her plate and her kids eyes widened. While Faith and Ronnie looked away from their mom focusing on their food as well.

"Ronnie, Faith did y'all learn anything from y'alls brother about producing or from Kierra about singing?" Karen asked them as she took a bite of her food and the two girls folded their lips while their heads were still looking down at their plates and even though, Faith was the oldest she still said nothing since her and Karen had started to work on their relationship and Ronnie was always the one to speak up for Faith whenever, Karen wouldn't hear her out or if she wouldn't take her anywhere before in the past. "Uhhh we-we had fun." Ronnie squeaked as she lied to her mother not knowing if she should tell the truth about what they saw or not and she looked towards, Ki and J.Drew and Karen saw the looks on her children's faces. While Vincent and Valentina were just playing with their food after they were done eating along with Kadence.

"Mmhmm." Karen said again but this time it was clearer and more directed towards, Ki and J.Drew. Then, they knew their mom knew what they knew. "Well, I'm a go put Vincent and Valentina to bed, Drew go get Kadence." Karen said getting up from the table. "I want y'all to stay down here and finish eating. I'll be back after I'm done putting your siblings to bed to talk too y'all." Karen said as she talked to the twins to get them ready for bed because they didn't need to hear the conversation that was about to be had. So, about 30 minutes later, Drew met Karen in the twins room after he put, Kadence to bed. " You ready to talk too them?" Drew asked her as he got up next to her after she kissed, Vincent and Valentina a goodnight. "Yup." Karen said. "They little lyin' tails like I wouldn't find out." Karen said as she walked out of the twins room and going into Kadence's room kissing her a goodnight.

While the siblings were downstairs whispers were running about amongst them. "Maybe we should just confess?" Ki said to her siblings. "Hey, I already told y'all I wasn't apart of this I just accidentally saw when it fell." Faith whispered as she really didn't see anything nor wanted too. But Ronnie on the other hand she didn't want to see at first but when she saw the pictures of the same man over and over again and then the one on video she figured that the man named, Tyrone had to have been her father as she had looked like him more than she did her mom. Which was weird to her because if anything she thought that Karen would've been meaner to her instead of Faith since, Faith looked like their mother instead of Faith's dad.

But she did remember her mother telling them at the first Family therapy session that they had that she had Stockholm Syndrome and that was the reason why she was nicer to her instead of Faith and honestly, Ronnie felt bad for both her mom and for Faith. But seeing those pictures and videos just made Ronnie have more questions about her dad and she wasn't sure if her mom was gonna answer them or not. "I think we should tell her." Ronnie whispered and they all looked at her. "See she agrees." Ki said. "Are y'all crazy?!" J.Drew whispered. "Do you know that mom would go off on us if she found out?" J.Drew rhetorically asked them.

"But it would be better if we just confessed it to her she did say we just needed to work with her." Kierra said as she remembered what her mother had told her after she had first came home and then in the Family therapy session. "Ughh Fine but if she pops off I'm blaming all three of y'all!" J.Drew whispered-yelled. But the funny thing was he didn't even see half the pics if anything his eyes were covered the whole time as he peeked through his hands except for when he fully covered his hands after seeing the nude of his mom with her covering herself with her own arms that one he turned away from.