Lost and then found P3.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Karen receives a phone call from a long-time friend after her and Drew make-love for the first time in a long time.

TW: Contains smut

Since, last night after Karen had a moment after waking up during the midnight hour, Drew made sweet love to his wife last night. At first it was a lil awkward because she was upset about the whole situation. But then, she seduced him by kissing him on his neck and sucking on his pecs leaving hickey marks.

So, with that being said he flipped her over on her back crossways on the bed as he folded her.
Then, he went down to business not even a minute into sex and Drew already had, Karen breathing hard. His tongue had been making her feel so, good as she took her hand placing it on the top of his head wanting him to go in deeper. They realized they hadn't had sex in a while with everything that was going on and it was time they released some tension that had been building up and Drew was going to do just that. "Uhh I miss your tongue." Karen cried out in her raspy voice as she grabbed a titty squeezing it. " And I miss your pussy." He mumbled into her causing her to let out a lil giggle as he continued to eat her out stroking his tongue up and down until he started sucking on her clit causing it to become erect. Which he loved because it gave him even more room to suck on it. "Ooooh Gawddd." Karen roughly moaned out as Drew had her legs bent to the side of her.

"Uooo I'm gonna cum already." She cried again this time, Drew started fingering her adding in two fingers at one time making more wetness come inside of her causing her to whimper. "Ooh fuck." Karen cried out as her legs started to shake while Drew held them down as he continued to eat her out. "Cum for me baby." Drew commanded her and she did as told with no hesitation what's so ever. "Ohh shit that felt so good." Karen breathed out as Drew started to hover over her again while still having hands on her thighs but this time it was all the way folded. "Oooh." Karen grunted. "Don't hurt me daddy." Karen said seeing what position, Drew had her in and his dick was already erect. While positioning himself to fuck her he played with her opening by rubbing the tip of his dick in it. "Daddy please they miss each other." Karen begged and whined.

"Alright alright stop ya whining." Drew teased as he slowly entered into her getting a rhythm going as he still had her in that same position. The next thing you know she started screaming from the top of her lungs as Drew was stroking her good so deep that she could feel him like she never felt him before. "Damn, daddyyy." Karen gritted as Drew was screwing her crossways on the bed. "I need you-to-fuck me like this-more often." Karen panted in between breaths because of how, Drew had her. "Oh my gawdddd." Karen cried throwing her head back as it was now hanging on the edge of the bed. "Shittt this feels sooo good! " Karen hollered and squealed as the only thing she could do was to let Drew use her as she tried to grab hold to the comforters. "Oh, my gawd fuck me daddy just like that daddy." Karen whimpered as she watched for a second at how, Drew's dick was going in and out of her and it was turning her on even more.

Letting go of her legs, Drew scooted her down some further on the bed taking her head off the edge of the bed while he hovered on top of her getting into missionary position but this time he held her legs again fucking her roughly as he put all his weight on top of her kissing her sloppily as they were now both holding onto each other crossways while Drew was making her feel good and kissing her he took his fingers again and started playing with her clit making her legs shake due to the pleasure that was coursing throughout her body.

"Y'all wanna go and see if Karen is okay?" Dorinda asked her as they were a bit worried about her from earlier. "We can go check on her." Jacky said as her and Twinkie got up following her to her room. But once they got to her hotel room all they heard was her screaming yet again.