Unloved

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Karen is back in therapy after talking with Snoop Dogg after having a few of her memories come back up on her own.

TW: Graphic images and mentions of sexual assault and drug abuse and minor Dubious consent.

While in her therapy session, Karen closed her eyes as she sat on the long-seated couch under- hypnosis after Karen explained everything to Dr.Womack. It was as if Karen was re-living the attack with Deacon Roy again but this time with another underlying problem that Dr.Womack needed to analyze more of so, she could give her an accurate diagnosis.

Once, Karen went under her brain was releasing the memory.

All she saw was him being on top of her breathing heavily as his sweat dripped onto her forehead. She turned her head slowly so, he wouldn't snatch her neck to force her to look back at him. But that just gave him more access to suck on her neck. It was like she felt no feelings of intimacy for this man at all but here he was and he couldn't take the hint as he thought he was hittin' it. He missed all the spots and kept ramming himself into her cervix to the point where she thought she was going to bleed after he was done with her. "Got damn it I want you to have my baby." He groaned into her ear as he kissed her passionately on the lips but, Karen wasn't responding to any of it. But he couldn't tell since he thought she was going in for a sloppy kiss as she tried to pull away from him. But he felt her getting tight and thought she was liking it when in reality he was quite painful. Of course, he was big but he wasn't gentle. He was harsh, rough, and just plain ole' mean.

So, she just laid there like an empty vessel.

But he stuck his tongue so, far down her throat that she thought she was going to gag on it just from the kiss being so, disgusting. She had been living with this man for over two years now and every attempt she made to escape he always found her, brought her back, and beat her for runnin' from him. He had beaten her down so, bad to the point where she finally gave up trying to leave and just let him have her not fighting him off of her anymore since he literally had a stronghold on her. Once she stopped trying to run away it was like she had gained his trust a little as he would lighten up on her in bed. But still, that didn't mean she enjoyed it. It just meant that it wasn't as worse as it could've been if she had kept on trying to fight him. So, she gave in losing any hope she ever had of leaving him and going back to her getting back to her normal life or even family for that matter.

Once he was done with her in that position he placed her on top and she already felt how sore she felt in between her legs as she tried not to whimper out in pain. "Ride it." He demanded smacking her ass and she did as such. Doing everything in her power to make it seem like she enjoyed it so, he wouldn't ask for another round or force her into another round. "That's right bounce on daddy's dick." He mumbled laying his head back as she placed her hand in the middle of his chest for grounding as she slammed down on him panting from being tired. But as before he thought she enjoyed it. Which was a lie from hell. He placed both of his large hands on her butt cheeks spanking them watching the ripples throughout her thighs as she faked moaned. So, he could cum and get it over with.

She only worked this hard in fucking him so, she could put him to sleep afterwards because she didn't want to have pillow talk with a nigga who she didn't even love. She just wanted him to sleep so, she could get some peace and quiet before he started barkin' out orders again.

But when, Karen took control she finally made him touch her spot and was very conflicted for those hot seconds until she realized that this man didn't own her pussy that somebody else did. She was glad when he re-positioned himself in bed bending his knees behind her because this led to him being weak when he thought he was hot shit when in reality he had a lame big dick and he obviously, didn't know what to do with it. But nobody could tell him shit. Once she made him cum he held her waist down forcing her to not get off him so, he could cum inside her. She bit her lips and closed her eyes in pain hating the fact that yet again she felt another man's cum inside of her besides her husband he came a lot which frightened her.