Pregame

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Drew and Karen have a little fun before going on vacation just so, it won't be like the last time as the kids are already with their aunties.

~Smut very freaky and nasty smut. Do not be surprised you've been warned! I mean I gotta keep it freshhh somehow. 😭💀

"Baby do you wanna start now or later?" Drew asked as he was carrying his wife through the house after kissing her on all her favorite places and sucking on her neck as Drew sat his wife on the couch waiting for an answer. They had been going at it since last night every since the house was free from their kids who was staying with her sisters to start off their trip and Karen had been messing with him since they woke back up so, he had something for her.

So,Karen just looked at them with lustful eyes nodding her head yes and then, he took off her panties getting down on his knees as started eating her out like the full course meal she was. "Hold them legs open" he demanded and Karen did as told wrapping her arms around each leg holding her thighs open. Then he took his hands to spread her pussy lips open to see how pretty and pink it was glistening with her wetness that he caused. While he held her bottom lips open he was giving her a sensational feeling. "Drewwww I can't take it" Karen cried as he had never done this to her before as the pleasure was immeasurable.

"Ohh fuck!" Karen cried out with her head already thrown back. "Mmhm daddy!" Karen grunted feeling her pussy clench around his amazing tongue watching him spit in it making her shiver a bit. Then he went back to eating it making her moan like crazy "mmmmmh" she whined still holding open her own legs as they were spread out in the wide eagle position on the couch.

"Damn your pussy taste so good." Drew mumbled as his lips had his wife's juices all over them.

"Mmhmm" Karen moaned again not being able to think straight. It was like every other second he had her moaning. So stopping for a minute, Drew looked at his hand for a hot second licking his fingers and inserting one finger into her while sucking on her clit causing her to gasp because he hadn't fingered her in a while.

By this time her legs had been resting on his shoulders as he went to work with his hands.

"Ooh Gawd Drew" Karen cried. Then he started going faster adding in another one using the come here motion and he heard her get wetter and then he added a third one. "Fuckkkk" she cried out closing her eyes tightly at the feeling. "Yess baby." Karen whined poking out her lips because it felt so good.

But then, his three fingers went further inside of her and then Drew got the freakist idea to fist her making her mouth drop open at the sensation but the feeling was amazing as her eyes rolled to the back to her head. This made her super wet as he activated her g-spot by fingering her deeply making her squirt as it nearly forced his hand out of her. When he took his hand out of her pussy his hand was soaking wet and that turned him on so much that it caused him to suck his fingers
one-by-one.

"Drewww" Karen started to whine "you're supposed to be eating meee not your hand." She playfully said sucking her teeth. "Get back to eating" she said wanting Drew to finish as if he didn't just make her squirt. So, he did what was told making her cum again but this time he latched onto her pussy making her legs shake as he went to lightly tapping the inside of her thighs making her cum even harder than before while slurping her up and making noises as he was nose deep within her soaking wet pussy.

Once he was finally done eating her out Karen had to take a minute to re-gain some energy. Getting up from off the couch now it was her turn to please her husband as she pushed him on the couch. Getting down on her knees unbuckling his pants seeing that he popped out already rock hard.