Man cave

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Drew talks to the guys about his sex life with Karen after they wondered what he be doin' to his wife.

Requested by iamsodisgusted I originally had this idea already planned but it was gonna be in a more casual tone nothing too comedic but since they asked for a chapter like this and I was already working on one then I just changed the tone a little. It wasn't to hard to do. So, I hope y'all enjoy it.

TW:

I don't really think this chapter needs a TW but it might...So, just in case y'all been warned cause Drew is just casually explaining his sex life but with a comedic tone to it with Karen but in a way that's not that explicit explicit because they had sum questions 😭 And I don't think he did too much like Karen did...I don't think....I'm not sure I'll let y'all be the judge of that.💀

"I just gotta question tho." Greg said as he looked at the guys in Drew's "Man Cave" as Karen and Drew's kids were knocked out. And the guys all looked at Greg. "Which one of you niggaz was eatin' pussy in the got damn van?" Greg asked not sugar coatin' nuthin'. "The whole entire time that van was smellin' like pussy. I ain't wanted to believe it at first. It had a lil scent to it after the air was turned off when we got out the van." He said, "But I know I smell pussy when I smell pussy so, which one you niggas got sum?!" Greg asked as he was now disgruntled thinking about that memory as it made him want sum of Dorinda's but Dorinda wasn't the one to try her.

"You know." Glynn started to say. "I was just about to ask that same damn question took the words right outta my mouth and in MY VAN at that and Jacky knew somethin was goin' on cause she had that look on her face that she made." Glynn said shaking his head and they both looked at Drew and Drew looked outside the window. "Oh, wow what a beautiful day it is outside." He said as if he was so, suddenly interested in the weather. "Nigga we know it was you." Greg said with his lips pouted out. "The only nigga that was gettin' pussy on this trip the whole entire time." He whined. "And came back home with two new peoples and made another person right after that." Greg said with his hand on his hip as he was sitting down and Drew was still lookin' out the window. "So, tell me this my nigga how it feels to be the only one gettin' yo dick sucked?" Greg asked and Glynn just looked on intently with his hand on his cheek.

"A nigga feels like a king." Drew chuckled out loud.

"How you even be gettin' yo dick sucked what you be doin?" They asked wanting to know since that was kinda taboo for them to do but somehow Karen broke out of that taboo and said, fuck it. "Ugh, I just be a good husband. Hell if I know. My wife a lil freak too." Drew admitted not really knowing since the other two were good husbands as well. "I guess it just depends on who yo wife is and how much of a sex drive they have." Drew said shrugging his shoulders really unsure. "I just know that God has blessed me tremendously." Drew smiled nodding his head and the guys sighed.

"Cause you know me and Karen could fuck everyday if we could." Drew told them. "Don't remind us cause y'all literally fucked on the trip every single damn day." Glynn said. "My poor wife was restless." Glynn said, "What the hell did she see anyways when she walked in on y'all. Did Karen even stop?" Glynn asked wantin to know why his wife was still so traumatized months later. "Just know, Karen was on top and she kept goin' when she walked in." Drew said having his arms shamefully out. "I mean I tried to stop her and tried to cover her. But that wasn't workin'." Drew said turning his head elsewhere in the room and Glynn just shook his head. "That just made Karen ass more excited and she started fuckin' me harder." Drew said, "So, in other words and I mean this in no disrespect." Glynn said. "But did Karen's freaky ass gave my wife a free show?!" Glynn asked shocked as hell.