Celebratory Love

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

After Karen is completely healed her and Drew go at it. I must warn you this is very smutty and so, ENJOY!

~ Play the song when it gets to the smut part!

When it was the next day, a naked Karen had woken up late after laying up underneath, Drew who was now getting ready for today as he had came out of the bathroom seeing his sleepy wife now awake as it was 1pm. "Heyy sleepyhead." He said kissing her on the cheek and Karen looked at the time squinting her eyes. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked in her raspy voice. "You were sleeping so, peacefully." He said. "I didn't wanna wake you and plus knowing how after we get you never wake up early after a night of fun anyways." He said happily shrugging his shoulders as Karen playfully rolled her eyes. "Ughh I guess I'm a go get ready." She said grabbing her robe from off the bed stand. "Did you get the kids ready?" She asked him. "Yeah they've been dressed and up since this morning and Mama made breakfast." He told her.

When Karen was finally done she came out of the room with Mama Sheard staring at her giving her a look. "Hii." Karen started to say. "Not uh." Mama Sheard said already having enough of hearing her after last night and Karen just starts laughing while Jacky came from down the steps. "Oh, look who's finally awake after having a wild last night." Jacky sarcastically says.

"Y'all it was not that bad." Karen said and they both looked at her and then back at each other. "Girl I was all the way upstairs and I heard you. If I heard you then, I know em' kids heard you too." Jacky said, "My poor nieces and nephews." Jacky said shaking her head seeing that Kadence woke up and wanted to sleep with her after hearing their mama screaming. But she ain't tell them that yet. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it."

Karen started to say but then, Jacky stopped her. "Not uh, uh, I know I don't need to know anything else I understand it's whateva but dang did you have to be that loud?" Jacky rhetorically asked her. "Don't answer that question see this is exactly what we were talking about when we went on that trip." Jacky told Mama Sheard. "And y'all heard that everyday for seven days?" Mama Sheard asked her scrunching up her face and looking at her daughter-in-law. "Unfortunately yes and I even got a free show that I did not want to see." Jacky said still annoyed at Dorinda for making her go check on her. "Y'all just nasty." Mama Sheard told, Karen. "And y'all need a new dang headboard all loose and banging upside the wall." Mama Sheard said and Jacky almost choked making them look at her. "Do you know how many beds Karen and Drew had to replace in this house cause they were being nasty?" Jacky asked her pointing towards Karen.

"Jacky she don't need to know." Karen said trying to stop her big sister from snitching and Mama Sheard almost jumped out of shock. "Three!" Jacky says and Mama Sheard gasped covering her mouth. "I don't know what y'all be doing in y'all bed but it has to be demonic cause no way having holy consummation does that I'm a have to keep my grand babies from sitting on y'alls bed. Just ehh nasty." Mama Sheard said. "And yo daughter-in-law a freak too." Jacky said rolling her neck. "I can see that." Mama Sheard told them. "Y'all both need Jesus, you and Drew."

Mama Sheard said shaking her head and when, Drew came back out the room he kissed his wife on her cheek while Jacky and his mama just stared at them shaking their head again. "Look I'm sorry, I can't control what comes out of her mouth when that happens I can only do so, much." Drew said knowing exactly why they looking at him. "You couldn't have waited until we were gone?" His mama asked him. "Y'all could've waited one more day but nahhh, we were still in the house. Is that what these babies be hearing when we're not here?" Mama Sheard asked the couple and Karen and Drew just looked at each other pursing her lips. "Sometimes." Drew said.