Mall Day

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen and the girls have a mall day together and Karen comes back to a treat. 🌚

After, Veronica had talked to Faith about their mom she had since calmed down with the disrespect especially since, Vanessa had been calling and checking in on her to see how she was doing and would talk to Karen for however long it seemed fit. But needless to say she has found a friend in her sister, Faith then in Kierra since Ki was either always out or hanging out with J.Drew in the studio working on her second studio album. It wasn't that bad hanging at their house especially since her room was cool and her mom said that she could decorate it to however she felt like it. But Faith on the other hand she never really did decorate her room seeing that she was never there. If anything her main room was at her Godmother Tamela's house and that room had everything that she needed in or even wanted in it.

As Veronica was busy decorating her room she realized that she did in fact need to go too the mall to get a few things especially since her parents had given her a lumpsome of an allowance to go shopping if she needed too. They weren't too sure if Karen would've gave her money for everything that she needed since they had spoke to Jacky some more about Faith and they understood that situation so, they just gave her half of what she needed and if she needed anything else then to just call them for it. Going downstairs, Veronica took a deep breath in.

(Imagine that this is her for the time being)

She knew she hadn't really called, Karen mom or called her for anything towards her. She just referred to Karen as "her" when talking to her sister or older siblings. So, this would be the first time she would be calling Karen for something. "Mom-" Veronica started to say but never got the word out. "Mother?!" She kinda called out to Karen as she was just sitting on the couch watching tv since the babies had begged to go to their grandma house and Mama Sheard came right over to pick them up including Kadence.

"Yes, sweetie?" Karen asked her turning around to her daughter. "Uh, can we go to the mall?" She awkwardly asked her mom as she was pulling on the hems of her shirt. "Yeah, sure." She said getting up and got ready to go without even asking what for and Karen probably already knew it was because she needed something. "Cannn Faith go with us?" Veronica asked her as she tried not to be so awkward about it but she didn't want to be alone with their mom and Karen paused for a moment and it looked as if she was about to say no. But then, remembered what Mama Sheard told her.

"Yeah she can go." Karen said in her raspy voice as she got up from the couch. "Okay. I'll just let her know." Veronica said as she ran back upstairs to Faith's room knocking on her door. "Come in." Faith said as she was on her laptop. "Hey you wanna come to the mall with me and mother?" She asked her and Faith scrunched up her eyebrows. "No, that's awkward." She said not used to spending time with her mother outside of the house. " I-I don't need to go." Faith said. "Too bad you're coming with me and I don't wanna be by myself with her and I already asked her if you could go too." She told her. "You did what-and she just said yesss?" Faith asked her shocked and Veronica went into her room closing her door. "Yeah but it almost looked like she was about to say no but then it was like she had to think about it." Veronica said telling Faith everything. "Fine I guess I'll go." Faith said closing her laptop and getting off the bed.