A tragedy

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Karen is still in the hospital some three days later because of what happened until she gets discharged and Mama Sheard has a talk with Jacky after Jacky and Karen has a moment together.

There's also a flashback in this scene with Karen and Jacky. It's emotional. I've also decided to make this sequel longer because I don't wanna brush over, Karen being paralyzed like that wouldn't be right. So, I don't know when this book is gonna end. It was gonna end in a couple of chapters but I had to do this right. So, with that being said enjoy.

TW: Mentions of sexual abuse.

It was two days later and Karen was still in the hospital all of her sisters and family had found out what happened. Of course, the kids were distraught and devastated about the news stopped everything that didn't directly revolve around, Karen. While Karen was inside the hospital she needed an aide to help bathe and clean her since for the meantime she could no longer do it herself because of her being temporarily paralyzed not only did she feel embarrassed by what happened but she felt ashamed because she really wasn't sure in what direction the fight was going in but she knew that she needed to make something to make him go away for good so, not only did she shoot him which he didn't know until they found him blocks away dead in another neighborhood near his car but she shot herself to make sure he wouldn't come back because if it one thing that Tyrone didn't like dealing with it was dealing with crazy bitches who were crazier than him.

And, Karen had became one of them over the course of the last few years because of what he had made her out to be while she was in that environment with him. So, she not only matched his crazy but she topped his crazy as well.

So, while sitting in the hospital bed she hated having her sisters keep an even closer eye on her as the nurses aide was done cleaning her. This time she wouldn't even let Jacky help her but she took no offense to it seeing how this was difficult enough for her sister to handle. Even though Karen couldn't feel any type of touch Jacky was going to respect her baby sister's wishes considering the fact that she could still throw a tantrum which they counted a joy to have after all the blood that Karen had lost from the bullet and with how he tried to damage their sister's voice box by choking her. Because when they came into saw her the purple bruise was in still forming around her neck. But when it was done forming it was hard to look at as it had swollen a bit after he tried to take her out.

So, they didn't mind if she threw a tantrum or not they were just glad that she would be able to physically heal at the very least. When the doctors finally discharged her she came home to a now safer house since, Tyrone was pronounced dead on arrival to the hospital. But coming home wasn't much of a joy for Karen since she arrived in a wheelchair.

"Come on let's get you out." Drew said as he lifted his wife out of the car and into the wheelchair since she couldn't walk nor move a muscle. It was like her emotions were shot upon coming back home. She had been through so much that she just couldn't care about anything else right now no matter what it could've been but she knew she had to at least put on a fake smile for her babies.

When Karen came home her sisters were in the living room helping with the arrangements as Mama Sheard was still staying there from time to time after Karen had developed, agoraphobia. But now she was back until they had a handle on things. "Welcome back, sweetie." Mama Sheard said greeting Karen as she closed the door behind, Drew lifting her light hospital bags and Drew just moved her over to the living room in front of the tv. "Is this okay?" He asked before leaving wanting to make sure that his wife was comfortable even though she couldn't feel a thing and Karen just pointed to the couch and Drew already knew what that meant. So, he lifted her up putting her in her spot on the couch.