Family Vacation

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: The whole family goes on a trip together after everything that they've endured.

TW: Smut they can't help themselves don't worry they got some Lysol spray. 😭

After Karen woke up, Glynn had stopped at a gas station. He had about another hour into the ride. "Alright y'all bathroom break, get ya snacks and all." Glynn said getting out of the van along with everyone else. But once again, Karen and Drew stayed inside the car. "Mama you not goin' on the inside?" Ki asked her mom. "Noo baby I'm good." Karen said and Kierra just shrugged her shoulders seeing that Dorinda done got Andrew for them. But when, Karen looked at everyone leaving she looked at Drew licking his lips knowing exactly what he was thinking. "We got about a good 5 minutes." Drew said as Karen was suddenly on top of Drew as he already had his zipper undone whipping his demon dick out from underneath her inserting it inside of her as he began to thrust quickly bouncing her up and down on top of him. "Mmmh." Karen moaned as her hands were gripping the back of Jacky and Glynn's van car seats. "Dreww." Karen moaned out again as she was panting harder than before biting her lip as her husband was quickly trying to bring them to an orgasm so, they could cum together in this short amount of time that they had.

"Oooh FUCK!" She hollered feeling her orgasm quickly hit her as her walls were clenching his dick and then it was happening again. She saw her sisters and a few of their kids make their way through the store even though they were all the way in the back. "Dreww they're comingg, I'm cumminggg." Karen warned as she started rocking and grinding her hips down on him to make the process quicker and faster. "Ooooh GAWDD!" Karen cried out trying not to close her eyes but it was a painful thing to do as she gritted her teeth. "Cum for me." Drew said letting her know that his orgasm was coming and all she had to do was cum on him and so, when she came he came inside of her letting her pussy take everything in leaving nothing to slip out as she pussy gripped him. "Uhhh oh fuck." Karen panted as she kissed, Drew on the cheek getting off of him to straighten up her sundress.

Once, Drew and Karen was done with their quickie they tried to act as if they were normal as could be. Thankfully they took longer than planned coming back to the van. And, Karen was just calming down from her orgasm while she was still panting as Drew sprayed the car with some air freshener and Lysol a couple of minutes before their family had started to come back in. And while opening up the door, Jacky mean-mugged the couple knowing that they had to have did something but refused to say anything since she already knew how this trip was gonna go. But when, Greg got to the door he knocked on the car window telling them to wind it down.

"I know y'all niggaz did sumthin' in this car." Greg said pushing his sunglasses up to his face and Karen just pursed her lips trying not to laugh. "I don't know what you talkin' bout, Greg." Karen said shaking her head as her legs were now crossed and Drew just shrugged trying to play it off but Greg knew better. "Mmhmm. I don't want nobody doin' no freaky business like the last time and I'm talkin' to y'all two." Greg said using his two fingers to point directly at them and Karen playfully, rolled her eyes. "Man get in this car so, we can go." Drew playfully said. When everyone else got back inside the car they noticed how, Karen was even more happier than before.

"I see someone is in a good mood?" Dorinda said as she pursed her lips looking at her baby sister and brother-in-law. "Mmmhmmmm." She dragged out as she got into her seat. "I know what y'all did like y'all just didn't do it before y'all came in this van just nasty." Dorinda said turning back around. The only reason why they didn't see anything because the windows were tinted on Glynn's and Jacky's vann.

When they finally got to the mansion all the kids ran in first picking out their rooms as Andrew wobbly, ran behind, Kadence, Vincent and Valentina with the adults following right behind them. "DON'T BE RUNNIN' IN THIS HOUSE!" Karen hollered upstairs at her kids as Andrew just looked at her sighing seeing that he couldn't climb the hard stairs. So, coming back down to retrieve him was Kierra while her cousins had already picked out there rooms. "Let me go get my baby brother." Ki cooed squeezing making him cheese waiting for one of his siblings to get him. And so, when all the adults came in they went and choose their room while, Drew picked their room this time letting it be on the west end of the hallway which was the furthest room in the mansion and the only room on that side so, they wouldn't disturb everyone with Karen's screaming seeing that the whole entire family was here including Ethan and his wife and all the sister's kids as well.