Ran out of Faith P2.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

It has been a month since any communication was made between Faith and Karen since their last conversation and Faith has given up on ever getting her mother to like her.

TW:

So, there's not really a trigger warning for this chapter except for yelling. But this is mostly for the next chapter as something is coming and I want for y'all to remember that Karen still has IED and it comes into full effect for the next chapter since she had been trying to "manage" it. But things just go to completely wrong. So, I'm just trying to give y'all a heads up again like I did before. But I hope y'all will enjoy this chapter! ♥️

"Why am I being forced to go back she doesn't even want me there she doesn't even want me." Faith said as she folded her arms in the car turning away from her Godmother and Tamela knew she was just hurt. "Faith it'll be okay." Tamela said as she tried to be encouraging to the young teenager nodding her head as she drove her there. "No it won't. Now, it just feels like I'm being forced to go there. The only thing she does whenever I'm there is ignore me." Faith told her as she continued to sadly look out the window. "Faith that's not true." Tamela said. "But it is the only thing she says to me is hi and bye. Dad even talks to me more than she does."

She complained. "This is so stupid I'm tired of going over three houses." Faith voiced not wanting to do it anymore and Tamela felt bad for her. "Faith you're mother is still trying to work through some things and we just want you understand that." Tamela said telling her the same thing over and over again. "I already do understand that but if I'm only gonna be in the way then I don't wanna be there anymore especially if I'm the problem and I only make things worse just by existing." Faith started to sniffle.

"Ronnie even gets to stay there now and she treats her wayyy better than she treats me, Ronnie always have to include me in everything because mom won't do it and I know she gets annoyed every time she asks her if I can go somewhere with them because mom never takes me anywhere even when I asks her she just stares or gets dad to do it. And I know she can't drive but she still gets a private driver for her and Ronnie." Faith said as she was getting ready to cry and Tamela just stopped the car as they were at Karen's house now. "Alright before we go in I want you to pull yourself together to take a moment. I'm a talk to yo mama for you alright."

Tamela said lifting up Faith's face with her hands as Faith wiped her tears away and Tamela just hugged her. "Do I have to go in?" Faith started sobbing in Tamela's car and comforted her. "You know you it's court-ordered." Tamela said. "Well can you get it changed?" Faith asked her and Tamela was shocked about the words that just came out of Faith's mouth as she tried not to react to them so, much because she never would've thought Faith would ask such a question seeing how clingy she was to her mother. "Faith you know I won't be able to do that on my own." Tamela told her seeing that other people were involved in this decision-making process.

"Can-Can you talk to auntie Jacky then?" Faith sobbed again wiping her nose. "I'll see what can be done are you sure that's what you really want?" Tamela asked her and Faith nodded her head verbalizing a "yes" and Tamela just looked at her with worried eyes as she didn't even want to drop, Faith off now. But she knew she had to because the courts kept record. But she knew if the court wasn't involved then, Karen wouldn't have really cared if Faith missed a day or not at staying over.

After, Faith was done sobbing and she made sure that her eyes weren't as red or puffy they both got out of the car and headed up the front porch to Karen's house. After they were let in Faith just gave her mom a soft smile as she usually does and went on upstairs to her room as routine. When Tamela made sure that Faith was in her room she talked to Karen about the current situation that was at hand.