Broken P1.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

After the fiasco with her sisters, Karen decides to call, Snoop Dogg up seeing that he was still in town for a couple of days. Snoop Dogg tells all.

TW: Mentions of Drug abuse and Domestic Violence.

"Hey. Snoop, I was wondering could you come by to talk?" Karen asked as she was standing hovering over her kitchen counter when she was talking to him on her cell phone. "Yeah, shawty what's for?" He asked her. "Well, I just need to know more of what happened while I was gone. I can't seem to remember anything else right now." Karen said and Snoop could tell that she seemed kinda down. "You aight?" He asked her concerned about her. "Yeah it's just that my sisters and I kinda got into it a few days ago. But it's okay I just need to know what happened if you could fill me in on the missing pieces of my life that I can't seem to remember." She said, "It's just gonna be me, you, and Drew my sisters won't be coming over this time." Karen said, and Snoop's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Oh...." He said. "Oh, what was that oh for?" Karen asked him. "Well, I thought if you wanted to know everything then you should probably have your support system in place." Snoop said trying to warn her. "It can't be that bad." Karen said shrugging her shoulders. "It's baddd." He said rather bluntly. "You made up with your sisters right?" Snoop asked. "Nahh they had to make up with me." Karen said making sure he knew it was the other way around. "I mean I told them some of the things that happened and they just...they took it too far well, except for Twinkie. But the other two especially, Dorinda." Karen said still feeling kind of hurt from it. "So, I don't know." She said shaking her head over the phone. "I think it's best if they'll just be there at one time." He said knowing that the family probably wanted to hear more of why it took her so, long to come back and not just half of the reason that she knew of.

"Ughh fine but if anything happens then this on you." Karen said, and Snoop let out a light chuckle. "Aight ma I can handle that." He said as they hung up the phone. When it was a day later and Karen had to call her sisters she called, Twinkie apologizing to her which she already forgave, Karen because Dorinda did provoke her. And she called her to let the other sisters know that they needed to have a family meeting which was kind of urgent. And so, Twinkie agreed not knowing what it was that was going on. So, when they arrived to Karen's house they saw Snoop Dogg and his crew there with her sitting on the couch and Karen explained to them what was about to happen. Mama Sheard was also, there to make sure that another unnecessary fight doesn't break out if they didn't appreciate anything that was being said.

"Please, tell me what happened I need to know." Karen said, "I can't have anymore secrets hiding from my family that even I might not even know about." Karen said as she was sitting down on her couch next to Snoop Dogg. And he just nodded his head going into the story of what happened as her family surrounded her.

"You were strung out." He said recalling that very day after he had realized she had left from his place and Karen stared at him intently as her sisters braced themselves trying not to over react with how they did the last time. "I mean the first time I got you I tried to keep you somewhat safe." Snoop said shrugging but then, "One night before you left you just lost it went crazy." He said not knowing how else to put it. "Like y'all thought she was bad when she came home?" Snoop rhetorically asked them. "Please that wasn't nuthin' compared to how I had to get her clean. I couldn't send her back to y'all knowing she was in that state. That wouldn't have sat right with me." Snoop said. "Y'all think y'all able to handle her now pleaseee back then y'all couldn't handle her. Maybe except for Drew and Mama Sheard but that's it. Y'all would've been fightin' EVERY DAY and ain't know if she was high or if it was her disorder." Snoop said. "I don't mean no disrespect but you were bat shit." Snoop bluntly said. "You went mad fuckin' crazy yo." He said remembering it.