Vacation Loving

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: The family goes out for a day of fun and then

TW: More Smut y'all know what the deal is!!! 🥴

After the family had Bible Study together to spend even more time with each other they also, went to a water theme park for private families where everyone was in their swimwear. Once they got out of the van everyone was ready to have fun. But while Karen was in her one-piece swimsuit men was staring hard at how thick she was looking as if she was wearing a bikini. But once they saw Drew kiss her forehead and call their kids over to put sunscreen on the twins, Kadence, and Andrew they just turned their heads. So, they had their family fun day just hanging out with each other. For a minute, Karen went into the pool with Andrew with his armbands on but he wasn't feeling it so, he wanted out as he whined to get out grabbing on his mama's chest not liking the water as Karen just went back ahead to go relax while Drew watched the twins and Kadence for a bit with Kadence getting her parents attention saying "daddy, daddy, mommy look at me" as she was swimming.

But while Karen was relaxing with Andrew the older kids were wearing bikini's hanging out with their cousins when boys started coming up to Ki who was already taken so, she wasn't paying them no mind. But a few of those boys were trying to holla at Faith and Ronnie until, J.Drew popped up being the scary older brother that he was even tho the boys were around their age. "J.Drew stop being scary they just wanted to talk!" Faith said rolling her eyes. "NOOO NO BOYS FOR FOREVER!" J.Drew said being that annoying overly protective over brother since he was older than his two teenage little sisters scaring the boys away for now.

"YOU'RE NOT DAD THO!" Ronnie said as they started tag-teaming him. "But I can tell!" He said jumpin' back. "Ain't nuthin' even happened." Faith said as J.Drew went over to snitch bothering their mama as Andrew was leaning on their mama's stomach while she listened to their son complain. "J.Drew as long as they're not bothering them than it's okay they're just hanging out" Karen said and Drew eyed her. "Nooo I agree with him for one day only." Drew said. "What you let Kierra date at 15 and Faith is 16." Karen told him. "And as far as I know Faith never dated anyone."

Karen said being that laid back parent "And it's like not she's gonna anywhere with them anyways they're right in my eyesight. Let the girls hang out J.Drew just watch them okayy" Karen said shooing her son away before she went back to talking to her husband giving him the side eye "And I had to threaten you to tell me that she was dating." Karen said using quotation marks around dating. "But I'm a go ova there and embarrass all y'all in a minute." Karen hollered at J.Drew seeing that he was still hovering over them even tho he was trying to be a ladies man his own self.

When they were done from having fun at the water park they all went back to the mansion to clean up before going back out to get something to snack on. However, Drew and Karen stayed in while Karen had the idea to plan out some more fun of their own when everyone else was out.

The fun:

"Karen what the hell is that?" Drew asked as he had the remote control in his hands watching the football game as he made a face. "Come on!" Karen whined as she got up from off the bed and started dancing while moving her arms. "Babe I'm tryin' to watch the game." Drew pleaded with his wife to let him have some time to his self while everyone else was out. "But Drew you've been watching that game since it came on." Karen said as she was now at the foot of the bed blocking the tv on purpose and Drew knew she was up to something as the music was still playing:

Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy

"Karen pleasee." Drew begged just wanting to watch the game as he tried to see the tv that was being blocked behind his wife's back. When Karen crawled on the bed underneath the covers. His knees buckled as she felt her hands unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers. Feeling her hand on his soft but hardening dick she started stroking him as she lightly kissed his shaft and then kissed his tip. "Ooh." He moaned out feeling her lips on the tip of his dick as she had begun to use her tongue to lick his tip causing him to breath out with want. Then, suddenly his hand somehow found the way to the back of her head running his fingers through her hair as she started to take more of him into her mouth making his eyes flutter. "Shitt." He groaned feeling his wife take him all the way into her mouth as she was now trying to suck his soul out hitting the back of her throat.