Chapter 4: Awakening

(A/N)

If you are here from the note that I left at the beginning of the Prologue then welcome! This should be a great introduction to how the system works and it'll work well as a catalog of your starting abilities. This chapter doesn't include much else, so if you want to see it in action, again, Skip to Chapter 8: A New World. Thank you so much for Reading! I love you and I hope you enjoy!  :)

If you've enjoyed what you've seen thus far, please Vote, Comment, and Follow! I would really appreciate the gesture and it'd greatly help me connect with you all!

========================================================

"What the fuck is going on?" (Y/N) opened his eyes to find himself in an endless void of black, but somehow, he could still see as far as his eyes would allow him to. He awoke on the ground, laying on the floor, or at least that was what it should've been. The 'floor' felt almost completely weightless, it felt as if he was laying on a cloud, floating in midair. In front of his laying form, was a bright screen that was semitransparent, but solid enough that he could easily read the words on it. It began with,

[Congratulations!]

You Defeated: Legion King Sin!

He was able to quickly connect two and two together and figure out what this message board meant by congratulating him, thinking aloud "I guess the Devil that I was feuding with was named Legion King Sin, but that doesn't explain where I am, or what I am doing here." (Y/N) looked around the empty space, attempting to find any answers to his numerous questions, but there was nothing, just a seemingly infinite blackness that surrounded him on all sides. "I guess the first step in figuring out what is happening would be to take a detailed look at this alert screen thingy." 

With that decided, he slowly raised his hand and tapped on the (F/C) screen with his right index finger and once he did something surprising occurred. Suddenly, a ton of different screens appeared with a bunch of information on each of the different screens, far too much to consume at once. "Ok, we are going to have to go one at a time, and completely analyze all this info. Let's begin with this one."

*Kill Completion Rewards*: Essence of Animus | Race 'Awakened One' | +1,000,000 Exp | +100 Attribute Points | + 100 System Points | +10,000 Avatar Crystals | + $100,000 Augmented Gold Coins | 100 Skill Points |

Due to you reaching max Level would you like to Prestige?

Y/N

"Um, yes?"

[Congratulations!]

You have reached I (First) Prestige! Your level has been reset.

"Wait what? What do you mean my level is reset!?!"

[Would you like to know what Prestige does?]

The message suddenly popped up on a screen directly in front of (Y/N)'s face and it was clearly whatever this entity was responding to the comments that he was making, but he suppressed his shock and continued his search through the screens. "Absolutely."

Prestige- Once you reach your current maximum level, you have the option to Prestige. This allows the player to increase their limits and far surpass their previous strength.

Prestige I

*Attributes Increase by 2 Every Level (Previously 1)

The Awakened One, Book 1: Remnantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें