Chapter 22: The Reaper

The newly formed trio began to walk the streets, at a leisurely pace, as The Grimm Reaper led them to their next target. The Reaper turned to his new partner with a question ailing his mind; "Hel, do you have any combat experience?"

The women in red turned to her partner, "I know only enough to defend myself, if necessary, but I am not the most confident if a fight were to break out and I'd have to deal with more than two opponents. Is that an issue?"

Name: Scarlet Vermillion

Age: 34

Race: Human

Titles: Owner of Diamonds to Dust, The Reapers Mistress, Hel herself

LVL: 17

HP: 1520/1520

AU: 1130/1130

Attributes:

STR; 66

END; 25

DEX; 45

VIT; 26

INT; 53

LUK; 90

*Highly Favored (Semblance)*- A passive Semblance that grants Scarlet the innate ability to complete any objective, task, or goal that she puts her mind to. It doesn't matter the circumstance, her opposition, or the impossibility of the task, everything will naturally fall into place for her to achieve greatness.

After completing his analysis of her abilities, The Reaper turned back towards the dimly lit street as they continued to walk, "no, I don't believe that will be an issue. However, if we ever get into a conflict remain close to me so I can defend you if necessary. Also, if you are doing dangerous work by yourself remember not to bite off more than you can chew. Even if I doubt there is anything you cannot achieve." He then allowed for his mask to rise from its half form to completely cover his face.

The scarlet garbed women took his words to heart, and she found her devotion towards him increasing, as he reaffirmed his confidence in her ability. "I understand. I promise I won't let you down!" In response to her declaration, (Y/N) turned to her and nodded, as if to say, 'I know you wouldn't have anyway', and with that the demonic looking group of people, and pet, roamed towards a dimly lit Dust store that Scarlet instantly recognized.

"Dusty's Dust Done Dirt Cheap, The Dirtiest Discounts Around!" Scarlet read the ridiculously obnoxious looking sign as they approached the store. "I cannot believe Dusty still somehow manages to keep his store open with a name like this" she thought as she mentally shook her head.

"We're going inside," The Reaper turned to his mistress standing behind him, "give me your hand." Without question, Hel grabbed onto the Reaper's hand, and in that instant, they were teleported silently into the building. Hel was disoriented at first, but she quickly recovered and followed the Reapers lead to match his energy.

She noticed his lack of movement and his apparent imposing presence in the room even though they had just entered the store. Every movement he made was precise in an almost mechanical manner and he didn't speak at all, only standing in wait. 

The Grimm at his side didn't move even a millimeter from his side, and she perfectly matched each and every movement that he made with her own. If the Reaper took a single step forward, she did as well, the tilt of a head was matched perfectly, any arm or hand movement was mirrored with her tail. The Duo was in perfect sync, and the intimidating performance that they put on was mesmerizing to watch from her point of view.