(A/N): XII

So... uhm... I didn't know I already uploaded three more chapters, so here's an Author's Note before the next chapter gets uploaded! I guess I am kinda edging you hard with the Roman chapter lmao, but you know how it is sometimes, I gotta do what gotta get done. This chapter I mainly want to address my terrible short comings because it is very obvious that my objective of starting the semester/ending the summer is not going to be reached  by tomorrow which is very, very, very sad. I really think I had a shot at completing it but over the holiday weekend I just got fucked because of family which turned out to be 4 days that I had almost no time to write anything. So, now were stuck at this in pass, obviously it should be done soon, but it'll happen in the beginning of June so I'm not gonna have time for a break and I'm gonna feel pressured to finish Remnant by the end of July I guess, but I dont really know how that'll go.

I have been hunching down, lockin up, and gluing myself to my keyboard tho which is probably the primary reason I'm so mad that I didn't get to the stopping point that I wanted to, but there is nothing I can do about it now, which is tuff. However, I'm gonna still try my best to keep writing as much as feasibly possible to get this shit as progressed as possible, and I wanna hurry up and read the shit.

As far as in story stuff goes, we are coming to an important point in the story where most of the foundation will have been laid for you to really get shit poppin in the world of Remnant which is why the speed will skyrocket so much. With that being said tho, I would like to know how much you all really care about seeing the fights in the Summer Tournament, obviously I wasn't going to have detailed descriptions of every single match, but I wasn't exactly gonna gloss over them either. I just want to know if you really want to see all the top 8 matchups or if you don't mind if I just gloss over them and just say who won and how the match went.

Thanks for reading as always! Now go ahead and enjoy the pay-off, the fruits of your labor, the climax of this Arc.