(A/N): XIII

I really do stay forgetting about these damn Authors notes, but at least I remembered before the day was up. So, hello again, I have been in the kitchen cookin up chapters like Gordon Ramsey which is coo. However, a lot of shit just hit me mentally over the past week so I did slow up a bit recently, but either way I'm still going as hard as possible. The new goal for me is to finish the Summer Arc/Part 1 of Remnant by June 10th, so I really hope I'm  able to do that, if not I'm not confident I'll be finished with Rwby by the end of the Summer which is August 20 something for me.

In the story we are at that awkward point where we just finished a massive arc which was the whole Roman and Xiong Family spill, so things will be slowing down a bit as there is a lot of dialogue that has to get combed through to set up the upcoming story Arcs. Obviously you'll know what I am talking about very soon, aka as soon as I write the stuff, so it may be a slower week as far as pure content goes, but trust shit'll get hype again soon enough. So, for the most part your in the orchestrating phase of planning and you'll be moving pieces around so that you can take action later, instead of acting now so you can orchestrate later, that probably doesn't make much sense, but you'll understand what I'm talking about soon. Other than that I don't believe I have anything else to talk about, but as always if you are curious about the trajectory of the story and where I plan on taking it, just ask!

Obviously danger noodle is adorable and was a must addition, so I need to ensure that I manage her character properly and effectively add her into the party's mix, but all of that will unfold soon enough, or at least it should. Thank you for reading the ramblings of a mad man once again, and I'll see you in the next chapter/authors note/reply thingy.

Oh yeah P.S. tell me what you think about the fucking Roman fight, the Quest things, the Clan, Neo, how I'm setting up Jacques as a piece of shit, and Byakko's new form. I know thats a lot and I could've just simplified it as 'tell me about the three chapters leading up to this A/N, but when I make it a bit more specific it helps me remember what the fuck happened. You'd be surprised at how often I forget what happened in my own story (Lmao).