Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch

The duo continued looting Dungeons and (Y/N) absorbed every Grimm that they came across except for the Dungeon Masters which Byakko dealt with easily. As they were finishing up another of the Industrial Dungeons, they exited the portal to see the sun beginning to rise over the horizon, meaning that it was time to wrap up that night's activities.

With that in mind, they made their way up through the streets of Vale and traveled silently back to the temporary dorm rooms where Nix and Neyah were cuddled up with his Aura. On his way back, he began to reflect on the night's events. "It seems that Byakko has reached her plateau, even after all the boss kills, she got she didn't get a single level. I guess we really do need to focus skills and equipment to increase our strength unless we find some much stronger Dungeons, but that's an objective for another time. Tonight, we managed to get a handful of Ursa Minor masks, some Augmented Currency mostly bronze, and a few powdered Dust vials, but those aren't really that useful in the long run." 

"The by far the biggest success of the night was the progress on hatching this egg! It's almost a quarter finished already! We got lucky with this Dungeon type, because of the number of low-level Grimm that litter the halls I am able to absorb so much more Grimm than usual. If I had to approximate how many absorptions it takes to hatch this Beast Egg, I would guess somewhere around 1,000 which is a fuck ton, but progress is running smoothly. By the time we finish with the Industrial district, this pinkish white egg should be able to hatch."

He sat on that thought for a moment before continuing his reflection, "I wasn't able to start making the things that I wanted to, but that's not a real issue because I can just do it whenever I have free time. All in all, tonight was successful! I just need to make sure I start making this equipment sooner rather than later."

When he exited from his thoughts, he was already back at the room with Byakko still cuddled in his arms. He silently teleported into the room to avoid making any unnecessary noises, and he watched as his lovers slept quietly hugging onto his body double. "I wonder what else I can do with this thing. Maybe I can control it remotely and it'll just attack with my base abilities or something." He placed the idea into the back of his mind as he used Devil's Step again to teleport himself inside his Aura, reconnecting them once again with Nix and Neyah none the wiser.

As soon as he laid back on the bed into his Aura double, he felt his skin instantly re-absorb his Aura and surprisingly 100% of it returned. That meant that even though the skill cost him all of his Aura to use it, he got 100% of it back when he canceled it which was kind of OP. It only took a moment for the girls to begin waking up yet again. 

They rustled, rubbed, and nibbled, similarly to the morning before, as they slowly gained consciousness. They woke with a smile and gave him many small kisses all across his chest and face, with Nix whispering "good morning, Baby" softly into his ear all the while.

Neyah did the same albeit she chose to nibble on his ear as she spoke. After the showing of affection, Nix and Neyah quickly completed their morning routines and they exited the room to begin their day. They took the elevator down into the restaurant like cafeteria, and they sat in the same booth as the day before. They quickly got their breakfast and started to discus the days activities as they ate. (Y/N) began the conversation asking, "so when does your pool start today?"

Nix perked up at the question, replying with "it begins in about two hours. However, I still have to register my weapons and other equipment beforehand so I will need to get to the Arena earlier than that. What do you two plans on doing in the meantime?"

"Well, I have no issue with waiting for your matches to start so I'll probably just chill in the arena. Unless Neyah wants to do something else." (Y/N) said as he turned to Neyah.