Chapter 49: Moving Forward

"Come in" the Chief spoke, prompting the large black doors to open, revealing a tall, red-haired Faunus man with a Grimm mask covering his eyes and a sheathed katana comfortably in his hand. 

The Faunus took a single large step forward and behind him the men who had opened the doors for him quietly closed the doors, leaving him alone with the Elites of the Demon Clan.

The air was still for a moment as the red-haired man looked around the room at those, he would be surrounding himself with for the time being, his eyes started on the human twins, moved to the tall man that he knew to be Junior, and let his eyes rest on the one of the other Faunus in the room. 

The masked man took a deep look at one of his own and slightly nodded his head upwards in a silent greeting, the blonde Faunus nodded back and with that greeting over with, his attention moved to the Faunus that invited him. "It is quite the operation you are leading here Brother; it looks as though you have a lot of Human subordinates at your disposal" he said as he took a few more steps forward.

 "It is quite the operation you are leading here Brother; it looks as though you have a lot of Human subordinates at your disposal" he said as he took a few more steps forward

(Y/N) removed his mask as he no longer needed it and responded with, "yeah, most of the clan is filled with Humans, but it is not as though it is by design. These Humans here however are very good people and I'm sure even you would find them respectable if you gave them look."

"Oh really" he questioned as he walked up to his Brothers desk to stand before him. "Are you saying that they would fight for our cause?"

"Of course, Adam, if I gave the order, they would be more than happy to give life and limb to see the Faunus free, but they already have another purpose. It would be best, in this situation, if the Faunus were able to fight for the Faunus, the rest of the Humans will just go along for the ride."

Adam slightly smiled at his words, "I trust in your words Brother, it is nice to see you again so soon" he said as he reached across the desk to give his Brother the familiar clawed handshake. 

"I know we are here to discuss the rest of your plan Brother and I am sure that you trust these individuals." he began as he looked at the Elites minus Z, "but do you believe that it is ok that they hear the extent of our plans?"

(Y/N) released the claw shake as he said, "they're cool people, its fine if they hear. I also need to inform them on the next big move for the Clan as well, so it'll be a bit easier if they just stay here the whole time. The twins names are Miltia and Melanie, the big man is Junior, and the ram Faunus is Z, they are my Elites, and Elites, this is Adam." 

The group exchanged a quick greeting, acknowledging one another's presence as (Y/N) began speaking again. "Before we start, do you wanna sit down and get comfy, we might be here for a minute?"

"No, I'm fine where I am" Adam said unsurprisingly.

"I figured as much. Alright let's just start then," the Boss began as he sat back in his chair, "as you already know the Faunus are being enslaved somewhere throughout the mountains in Solitas and we have no clue where. However, there are a few different factors that we can use to narrow down the location, strength, and extent of the Faunus enslavement."