Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert

For a moment (Y/N)'s mind sunk once more, being severely overwhelmed by the sudden revelation and the implications that it had on the immediate future, but he quickly managed to reel his mind back in so he could think clearly about the current situation. "Anaya Addax is the Summer Maiden. What the fuck.

At the time that (Y/N) had defeated the invading Stygian Animus, killed the legion king and ascended to the level of Awakened, Rwby only had eight official volumes released and so the last thing he saw in the show was the fall of Atlas.

That meant that he, along with anyone else that had watched the show, had no idea who the Summer maiden was. He knew that Amber was the fall maiden, Raven was Spring, and some lady in Atlas was the Winter maiden, but he never even considered the possibility of the Summer Maiden coming into play because she wasn't even in the show yet.

It was almost as if for a moment, ever since things had begun going well, he had completely forgotten that the world he found himself in, Remnant, was in fact the real world. 

People don't just appear whenever the plot demands it, the enemies don't just sit around and wait for the protagonist to attack them, and everything damn sure doesn't just work out for the main character just because. 

This was the real Remnant and he had to make sure that it happened that way.

Although he kept his cool and retained his comforting smile on the surface it seemed that he wasn't able to fool the Panthera twins as they turned to face there lover with a bit of concern. Nix spoke up and asked, "hey Babe is everything alright?"

As the question was asked everyone turned their attention to the man who was staring unintentionally at the gorgeous Faunus woman in front of him

As the question was asked everyone turned their attention to the man who was staring unintentionally at the gorgeous Faunus woman in front of him. "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about something" he responded quickly, waving off their concern. "Anyway, now's not the time to be idly catching up, we can save that for after everything has been resolved."

Adam found the interaction between (Y/N) and Anaya to be a bit odd and it only became worse after Nix questioned his Brother's looks as well, but he still put that irritation aside for the moment because what (Y/N) said was correct. 

Focusing on solving there current problem was the most important thing they could do now. "Your correct, we need to ensure the safety of not only our group, but also the Tribes that may be getting used by the Humans to sully the Faunus name. Our opponents will be powerful, and they have numbers that far exceed our own, but we must find a way to come out on top." 

"So, allow me to tell you what I have done so far to help our situation. I'll skip over the minuet defense details since I doubt they have much importance, but the other more essential things that I have done in light of the recent attacks was request an aid from the other Tribal leaders." Anaya rolled her eyes at the comment, but Adam ignored her expression.

" Anaya rolled her eyes at the comment, but Adam ignored her expression