|X!-Status-!X|

Hello, it is me, future Nentai again, presenting you with the brand new status menu that I will try my hardest to keep consistent! The Status menu will follow the same methods as the PSA's functioning to include all the new changes in the story that have happened since the Rewrite! Although it is a lot harder since I no longer really have access to the previous status info and I really have to dig to keep the formats as recent and organized as possible, I will continue to try my best to have everything looking smooth, good, and lit!

For Posterity:

Skills:

*Foresight* (Lvl: 1)- By focusing in on your opponents, applying mane to you brain and eyes, you are able to easily see through and predict your enemy's attack's; Cost 100mp/10sec

*Natural Evade* (Lvl: 1)- Enter trans like state of near perfect body and mind synchrony. Your body immediately moves at the thought of an evasion, allowing you to evade all incoming attacks; Cost 250mp/30sec

*Peak Performance* (Lvl: 1)- Force Mana throughout every cell of your body, strengthening yourself to the absolute limit, wasting no extra mana on anything. +50% STR, +50% END, +50 DEX; Cost 500mp/30sec

*5 Knuckle Shuffle* (Lvl: 1)- A barrage of 5 extremely fast punches that leaves the enemy completely stunned; Cost 30mp; High Chance to Leave Opponent Stunned.

*Deadly Strike* (Lvl: 1)- Aiming for the kill, this is a deadly bladed skill that attacks the weak spot of the enemy; Cost 30mp; High Chance to Critical Hit, High Chance to Insta-Kill

*Will of Humanity* (Lvl: MAX)- All of Humanity's will to survive, thrive, and conquered is reaffirmed within you. Restore 75% of your HP plus a slow HP regeneration of 50hp/10sec for 200ec; Cost 50% mp.

*Behemoth Slash* (Lvl: 1)- Vicious bladed attack that deals monstrous damage to beasts as well as all foes alike; Cost 15mp; +50% damage to all unintelligent life.

*Reign Supreme* (Lvl: 1)- Execute a domain where you reign over all that it encompasses +30% STR, +30%VIT to you and all allies; Applies debuff to enemies in domain -30% STR, -30% VIT.

*Mana Manipulation* (Lvl: 1)- Convert Mana points into Attributes, temporarily boosting your stats 50mp/ 1ap.

*Speed Demon* (Lvl: 1)- With feet like lightning, you shoot passed your opponents with speed unmatched by any. Around you all things turn to blur: +50% DEX for 60sec; Cost 100mp.

*Mental Fortitude* (Lvl: 1)-When it comes to the strength and power of your mental you are completely unmatched. Nothing in existence can rattle your mental state and as such it is impossible for even the most deadly or overwhelming ailments to affect your perfectly even state of mind; +30% INT for 120sec: Cost 100mp

*Berserker Mode* - When active, mana quickly drains over time 100mp/10sec; All Mana Cost Are Nulled; +50% STR, +50%DEX; -50%END, -50% VIT, this mode ends when you run out of Mana, or your opponent is dead.

*The Devils Step*- An instantaneous, short range teleportation Skill that moves silently moves the user. Typically used for stealthy takedowns. Costs: 100mp, Cooldown 120sec.

Abilities:

*Life After Death*-??????

*Meta's Favor*- You have deepened your relationship with Meta, gaining favorability with them. +50% Exp gain from completing quests and defeating enemies.