Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter

(A/N)

Yo, yo, yo, welcome one and all to the official 100th part of the story!!! Whoo! Yeah! Applauses and more applause for me and you all. Basically, this week was busy than last which is the basic reason as to why I didn't get a chapter up on Tuesday (Presentation, test, essay, homework, and blah blah blah). However, this chapter is getting up today pretty early so I'm hoping that later today I'll be able to try to finish another chapter and get that uploaded as well. That's the goal. Will it happen though? Probably not, but I will try.

I haven't really streamed this week since I've been busy, I might though tonight if I finish the chapter early, but if not then I'll drop it tomorrow at some point since I should be pretty free for the weekend. And of course thanksgiving 'break' is coming up so I should be able to get some good writing done if the goddess is willing.

I hope you enjoy the chapter as always and I'll see you again soon enough!

P.S. I'm actually in class right now soooooo.... ye

========================================================

The sickle-like blades soared over his head with a surprising boost of speed, just barely missing his black hooded apparel and the fluffy orange companion that sat on his shoulder. Once he heard the clink of the forest green chain passing over his head, Zeb rolled forward quickly, getting close enough to pick up one of his axes from the floor and turning it to fire powerful shots at his attacker.

Emerald swiftly dodged each of the passing bullets with minimal effort, flipping backwards to gain more distance between herself and the mysterious hunter. At the same moment, Zeb used this opportunity to close the large gap in between them, using his other Grizz-Lethal to shoot shotgun blast after blast in order to rapidly propel himself forward, towards his emerald haired target.

With each shot he gained a boost of speed, but with each passing second the woman recovered from her actions, and before he managed to reach her he found himself suddenly being bombarded with a hail fire of green bullets. Once he saw them approaching, instead of ruining his forward moving momentum, he wrapped his arms around his animal companion and shot through the storm of bullets as if they were nothing more than droplets of rain.

Each shot scratched, screeched, and slammed itself against his Aura with a projectile strength he had yet to experience, but even in their combined effort no bullet managed to land more than a dent in his powerful defense. Zeb powered through her attack with a terrifying ease, flying at the woman with a shocking speed for how large he was, and once he was within attacking range, he lowered his shoulder and barreled the hardened structure into her with unrelenting strength.

The moment the two connected, Emerald was instantly lifted from her feet, sending her soaring through the air at a rapid pace. However, in the mist of her flight she quickly recovered, leaning into the force that sent her sky-high and flipping alongside it. This allowed her to land gracefully on her own two feet with both weapons in her hands and an excitable grin across her cheeks. "Impressive" she shouted with a bright smile, the crowd around them cheering louder with every passing moment.

 "Impressive" she shouted with a bright smile, the crowd around them cheering louder with every passing moment