(A/N): IX

Thanks for reading as always! These chapter updates have been a little bit different than usual, as you can obviously tell. Normally I would just mass update on a particular day as long as I finished all the chapters that I felt nicely closed up the 'day', but this time, because I was already running super late on the chapters, I just decided to upload them separately, aka as I finished them up. I don't really know which method I prefer using since uploading them in mass at the end of the week allowed me to make changes to the earlier chapters before release, but that's something I never did anyway (mainly because I don't reread anything I write). And doing it with this method allows me to get the chapters out sooner and get more active feedback than before, and I think its better for analytics, but that parts not really that important.

By the way, I never expected this story to get this many reads and votes n stuff, so thank you for that! It kinda took me a while to register the number because its not really something that I actively look for (lmao).

Update: My life is getting easier now! Since this is my last week of school this semester (Thank God), after I finish doing all of my finals stuff, that I'm literally supposed to be doing right now, I'll be free as a motha fuckin bird for the summer. That means, two or three months of pure writing (probably)! I refuse to work during the summer since I already bust my ass so much during the school year, so if everything goes well then I hopefully should be able to finish up Remnant by the end of the summer! Obviously that's kinda a low ball, but I try to temper my expectations. However, with free time comes extreme procrastination and lethargy for me personally, so if you want to ensure that I write all summer imma need some of ya'll to hold me accountable and hit me with that 'Start writing bitch' all day, everyday (lol). So, basically how the rest of this week is gonna go is there may not be any more updates until Monday or Tuesday, the reasoning is finals, and I'm going to Florida for the weekend and I'm not coming back until Tuesday. But the rest of the summer I'm gonna keep uploading chapters every other day unless I start to get super far ahead on chapter updates, then I'll start dumping them everyday, or maybe two every other day. Also, with this new update style, I'll be adding an (A/N) chapter for every three normal chapters just to wrap things up nicely.

I promise I won't get burnt out on writing so don't worry about that, as long as there are still super cool things that I wanna write about later on, the story is on a can't stop, won't stop train towards completion!

Also, I think that I want to start another story, but something super one off and easy to write like a compilation story. Something like the various yandere's x reader, or anything of that type. I don't really know what to write really, but I think i want a little side Hoe that I can go to when I get a little overwhelmed by the main, just to keep the creative juices flowing instead of scrolling on Instagram, Twitter, and watching shitty Youtube videos. So, if you guys have any ideas for story ideas like that, lay it on me. 

As usual, if you have any questions about the direction the story is heading, any comments on things you thought were lame or cool, and any feedback concerning writing style, abilities, skills, or whatever else, feel free to hit me up! I'll be seeing you all in the next update authors note chapter thingy thang.

P.S. If you were curious, as I'm staring at my word Document that I write my story on, The Chosen One has 195,526 words and is a total of 392 pages! Absolutely fucking wild, and I started this thing at the end of February I think, so its been like three months.