| Where TF Have I Been? |

So, hello :3 I hope your not to pissed at me, but if so I definitely understand why you would be. After all, not even a full 2 weeks before I disappeared for what felt like a decade I said that I would be hunkering down and writing as much as possible. This obviously didn't happen lol. Firstly, let me say with 100% confidence that the reason I disappeared was not because I got burnt out on this story. I know that sounds like a complete impossibility, but I promise that the entire time I was away from the story all I could really think about was coming back. I feel so fucking terribly horrible about not writing all this time because of all of you who look forward to seeing this story completed.

Although getting burnt out was not one of the factors of my temporary departure, a whole lot of other shit was. All of them were pretty personal, but one of them was extremely personal and made getting back to writing extraordinarily difficult. If I were to summarize everything that made writing damn near impossible I'd put them into four simple categories. Mental Shit, Life Shit, Gender, and Food.

I don't really wanna get into the nitty gritty too much since obviously this is all pretty personal to myself and I'd like to keep a lot of it private, but I still feel you all deserve an explanation so I'll tell as much as I can. For starters, let me tell you that it was pretty much set in stone that I would've been taking a month and a half long break regardless of the additional issues. The reason for this long as break (that I completely forgot to announce to all of you btw I'm so fucking sorry) was because I was streaming. Not only was I streaming, but I was preparing to do a damn near month long marathon of "Speedrunning One Piece" which was basically just catching up to the most recent episode as fast as possible. This meant pretty much no sleep, no breaks, and no life until it was completed. Stupid I know, but I kinda just felt like doing it so I did.

Obviously, I did indeed complete the task and because of a few power outages I was forced to take a couple few day long breaks before starting back up again which made the whole thing take like 30 days. But, the official time for the speed run, which accounted for all the time spent with the timer running while the run was still going on, came out to 20 days. These were the final splits if you care: Also, the entire streamed speedrun is on my Twitch if you wanna see it for whatever reason. My ugly ass face is in those videos to so be warned.

So, the literal day I finished the damn thing was January 10th, my birthday

So, the literal day I finished the damn thing was January 10th, my birthday. Needless to say I didn't feel like doing shit for a while after the grueling month that was this dumbass Event, and that's what I decided to do. I took a long mental break from everything until my final semester of college started. That is to say, Life Shit. School this last semester was a royal pain in my ass from Day fucking 1. By far the hardest and most tedious schooling I had ever experienced in my life. I was basically given a whole ass job that I should've been paid for in 2 of my classes and the other ones were all old school paper tests that you have to read half the goddamn text book 50 times if you wanted to get a single question right. It was hell. But under normal circumstances I can still handle that shit and write a good amount at the same time. Key words being 'under normal circumstances'.