Chapter 66: Downturn

(A/N)

Sorry for the late-ish upload, I kinda had trouble getting out of bed today since I've been feeling pretty exhausted as of late, but none the less I'm still on that grind. I feel like I'm writing slow and I haven't been going at a rate that will allow me to finish this story anytime soon. So, I'm a bit scared that I won't be able to finish this story by the end of this year, however I'm definitely still gonna keep trying. I just really need some motivation to optimize my time more towards completing this story. It definitely doesn't help that Bayonetta 3 comes out at the end of the month and directly after that God of War Ragnorok drops, but I'll try my best to stay focused on this as much as possible!

I know I said earlier that whenever things start poppin off I'll make a sort of official 'shit we have left to cover in the story' guide, update, thingy thing, so that will probably be happening along side Saturday's upload. Look forward to it (if that's something you care to see)! Without further ado, here is the chapter!

Let me know what you think via a comment! Or maybe hit ur boy with a Vote if the chapter is fire! If your feelin a bit saucy you could also slap my account with a follow! Everything you do is greatly appreciated!

========================================================

Lilith and Byakko snuggled their creator deeper and deeper into their embraces until eventually it was time for them to beak it, after all there were still things that (Y/N) had to handle for the night. Byakko reluctantly released her Master from her powerful fully healed arms and Lilith subsequently did the same for both her King and Sister, prompting their fair well.

Lilith wanted to go off and do her own thing for the night, (Y/N) needed to head to Hel's Kitchen to talk with Zeb and Junior about the developments in Atlas, and of course Byakko wanted to tag along with her Master, after all she'd never willingly leave his side, but for that night in particular her Master told her to go along with her sister. 

It'd be a good bonding moment for them to continue mending fences while also allowing Byakko to learn a bit about what Lilith planned to accomplish in the coming months which may work to lessen the amount that they argue over going against his wishes. 

However, now that they both know they are more than welcome to do whatever they wish with his blessing Byakko shouldn't have any issue with what Lilith does anyway, unless of course it has to deal with hurting any of the lovers, which wouldn't happen.

Byakko accepted the offer without hesitation and quickly after that the three separated for the rest of the night, content with the events that occurred in the abandoned building. (Y/N) especially felt ecstatic, it was like a massive weight had been lifted from his chest and his mind felt about as clear as it possibly could've been under the given circumstances. 

Everything was progressing smoothly and having Lilith and Byakko promising to be fully transparent in the coming future could only really make things better for him. And on top of this he had a real plan to share with Adam and Zeb regarding how they were going to locate the Faunus slave mines in Atlas, of course all made possible from Winter, Willow, and Weiss's assistance. 

Everything was beginning to look up.

With these happy thoughts in mind (Y/N) was practically walking on air as he appeared at the Demon Clan's headquarters, and without a moment wasted he teleported his way into his own office where he was unsurprised to see both Junior and Zeb sitting at their personal chairs waiting for their Boss to appear. 

Without a moment spared Junior suddenly shot up from his chair and bowed quickly to his Boss, "welcome back Boss! I was beginning to get worried for your safety. Is everything alright?"