The Public Service Announcement

Hello, I am Nentai and I hope you enjoyed reading what you have read up till this point! Before I say anything else that relates to the story I'd like to say thank you so much for clicking on this Author's Note! I know a lot of people don't really give a fuck about what the Author has to say, or maybe they thing that its been so long since the note was created that it no longer holds any importance, either way I don't blame them for it, but I am still happy that you clicked here! Now, with that out of the way allow me to begin speaking about the things that I think you need to know before continuing the story.

Firstly, welcome back, those who have went back for the rewrite, and welcome to anyone who is reading this for the first time, I appreciate all of you! Now, what I need to alert you all of is the fact that the entirety of the story is expecting rewrites at some point in time, it may not be consistent, nor will it happen very often, but every so often I will be going through a group of chapters and improving things to make the greater story better. Now, how I will be 'alerting' you all of this is through the titles of these Authors Notes, basically all the chapters before a Public Service Announcement (Or PSA) will be rewritten chapters, and anything that comes before an (A/N): ??? chapter will be the unchanged chapters. Obviously some chapters will be much different than others, but all will experience some changes even if its as small as grammatical or format changes.

In PSA's I'll try to list all the things that I changed in those chapters and in these chapters what I changed was damn near everything! The first four underwent a complete transformation as I literally went line by line and changed everything that was in them, obviously there are still lots of similarities in lines and locations and what not, but I literally rewrote the entire chapters from top to bottom. It took a lot of time and effort but I did it, and I'm happy I did, even though its like twice as long now (lol). Now let me list the actual important changes that I made to the chapters that have an impact on the rest of the story.

|*!Main Changes*!|

Previous Title called 'Awakened' was changed to 'Awakened One'

World Essence name and description changed from 'World Essence' to 'Creation Essence'

'Awakened One' Race description altered to better fit the narrative 

MC Acquired new title 'Mentally Untouchable' and the Skill *Mental Fortitude*

MC now keeps the Devil's Katana instead of leaving it back on Earth and its sitting in his inventory for later use. The sword is called 'Satanael' 

I hope you enjoy the rest of the story and I can't wait to hear from all of you! Please Vote if you like what you read, Comment if you have something to say, and Follow if you wanna get updated on what I may be up to!