(A/N): XVII

Hello, once again, welcome back to still not the end of the Semester, hilarious how that shit works. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed the previous three chapters because I sure enjoyed writing them. The time-skip/speed-run general explanation chapters are very fun to write and they go by insanely fast which makes my life easier. I apologize for not going into details about the interactions between you, Velvet and Coco, I would've fleshed everything out fully, but I felt that it would've taken another chapter or so to do it justice which would've extended the delay even more, so I'm sorry about that. The same thing applies for Nora, Lie Ren, Coco's team, and Ruby and Yang in a much lesser extent. Velvet and Coco will more than likely become the now prime example for the A-tier group of lovers, unless of course something changes in the future, but either way, as of right now that is where they stand. I don't know if you guys know this, but there are literally like 16 S-tier lovers with at least 5 more that need to be added, so the group is getting very, very, very inflated. So, unless we all decide that we want Rwby to be 200 chapters long, or we want to generalize the relationship for all new S-Tier recruits (lol), then we'll have to start cutting out our intake of S-tier women. For those of you wondering whether or not Yang and Ruby are a part of the lovers as of right now, allow me to spoil you a little bit and say that Yang is not. She is kinda just very comfortable and lightly crushing on you a little bit, but she's not in the relationship or anything like that. Ruby on the other hand is... well... you'll see in the next chapter.

Onto the next topic at hand, the weapons. Allow me to explain first and foremost that they will receive very detailed descriptions and will more than likely lack any pictures. Why? Because I could find any pictures that really represented the weapons that I envisioned in my minds eye. So, I hope you'll be happy to hear that, but if not I don't know what to tell you. I guess you could just google the descriptions that I end up coming up with and finding an image that suits your fancy, I am completely ok with that. This story is as much yours as it is mine, so if that will improve your reading experience, that is fine by me (I know @YamatoGuardian will like my description lol). Unfortunately if everything goes to plan, then the weapon won't be getting used in action until the following semester so I can give them a detailed showing of amazing power, so I hope that you all look forward to that event!

With every upload we get closer and closer to the end of the Summer literally and in the story, and with that comes the beginning of the new semester at Beacon! Because of this, I'd like to re-extend my invitation to my re-reading the Chosen One twitch event! If that is something you'd be interested in please comment down below and let me know, if not let me know that as well! The info will be below again, so if you want to peep, feel free to peep!

Essentially what I am thinking about doing is reading the story in it's entirety from start to finish live so I can experience the cringe of my early work and you can experience me cringing lol. After that, I'd spend the next however long re-writing the entire thing live on Twitch so you all can get a sneak peak at what it is I'll be adding and give me a ton of feedback on what to change. I'd obviously make a big announcement for when it'd be going down and it would be an all day thing so you could pop in and out whenever, and if it's successful in any form than maybe it could become a daily occurrence! The link to my Twitch will be below if you would like to follow, and please let me know whether or not you'd be interested in the idea!

https://www.twitch.tv/nentai_ | or just search Nentai_

I believe that is all that I wished to discuss, so with that being said I will see you all whenever I see you!