Chapter 57: Initiation

Following the Headmaster's welcome to Beacon, the students were slowly ushered out of the massive building, making there ways to their first classes of their four year stay at the academy. 

Ozpin alerted the students before they left that they would be taking their Cadet Trials in those classes, being moved to the Battle Arena at some point to actually take part in those examinations. 

The same was quickly explained to the students of the S-Rank classes but there was a clear difference between them and the rest. 

The lead professor alerted them that they would be going through their initiation immediately, so they were quickly given their equipment, led through the exit of the Amphitheater, passed the Hope building, and into the Bullhead that was waiting for their arrival. 

While walking, (Y/N) stood close by the Professor and conversed casually with her, but it was during this conversation that he learned that Daisy was supposed to be up on the stage as a Beacon of Hope along side the rest of them. 

The fact that she didn't appear was odd for numerous reasons and her being gone for initiation was even odder, but either way she would more than likely be disqualified from being a Beacon, or possibly even S-Rank, for her tardiness.

After boarding the Airship, they were quickly lifted off, flying towards the Emerald Forest with all of the S-Rankers in tow. (Y/N) immediately looked around the plane, taking notice of everyone he knew that was on the ship. 

"It seems all of the usual suspects are here. Obviously, all of us are here, but so is Nora, Ren, and even Jaune." The hero gazed harshly over at the lightly armored blonde man pacing nervously around the plane, "I guess he still managed to steal someone else's transcripts. Unless he's a bit different from how he is in the show, Observe."

Name: Jaune Arc

Age: 19

Race: Human

Titles:

LVL: 13

HP: 1920/1920

AU: 1505/1505

Attributes:

STR; 49, (+10)

END; 119, (+30)

DEX; 56

VIT; 54

INT; 38

LUK; 44

'Corcea Mors'-This is the signature weapon used by Jaune Arc, a family heirloom that has been passed down from generation to generation. Originally used by his ancestor in The Great Wat, this weapon functions as both a sword and shield; +30 END, +10 STR

"Nope, definitely still that same as he was in the show" he thought, lightly facepalming as he analyzed the stats of the blondie

"Nope, definitely still that same as he was in the show" he thought, lightly facepalming as he analyzed the stats of the blondie. Pyrrha noticed her hubby's sudden disgruntled movement and traced the direction his eyes were looking to the Blonde man on the far side of the Airship.