Chapter 56: Finally

What proceeded to ensue after the thick but innocent Ruby disrobed and tackled the blushing, embarrassed Weiss Schnee was exciting to say the least, however the details of this story should be revealed at another time. 

Soon after the lovers joyfully erotic activities concluded, one by one the lovers fell asleep, leaving (Y/N) to decide to leave explaining the important information to a later date. Waking up first the next morning was the incredibly energetic Ruby who saw that (Y/N) was still awake and whispered a secret into his ear, the secret turned out to be the fact that today was Yang's birthday. 

So, instead of spending the day in dread, the rest of the day the lovers celebrated Yang's twentieth birthday in spectacular fashion, and since the stalls and vendors from the Summer Tournament were still up and active, it didn't take much for them to find exciting things to do. 

Although it was late notice, (Y/N) did manage to whip up a quick present for the firecracker, using the System Forge to create special, powered up bullets for her Ember Celica that she deeply appreciated. 

As things were calming down later that night, the lovers were walking along the path next to the massive cliff-side water fall the glew brightly in the night-sky, enjoying the nights silent, calming atmosphere as Yang's birthday came to an end.

It must have been something about the empty, night atmosphere and the cool chill of the wind that left Yang with a slightly somber expression, and midway through the groups walk, Yang decided to separate from them, leisurely walking to the edge of the lakes railing. 

(Y/N) immediately noticed Yang walking off and so did Glynda, but he waved the woman off and with his eyes he told his lover that he'd talk to her. The Professor nodded in response and began leading the group back to their room with everyone being knowledgeable about Yang's situation, and with that they continued walking along their path, leaving Yang and (Y/N) alone in the cool night air. 

The Faunus man leisurely stepped into line right beside the fiery woman, leaning over the railing, and staring into the moonlit lake, silently looking at the ripples in the water with a curious eye.

Yang did the same, although she constantly glanced to the side, looking at (Y/N)'s face as she impatiently waited for him to say something. She didn't have to wait long as a moment later she heard, "it's quite the beautiful sight, isn't it? A cliff-side moonlit lake, with the calming sound of rushing, but relaxing, water coming from a dazzling waterfall that is in clear view. And topping all that off, a fiery, alluring, shining, gorgeous woman looking over it all, I don't think anything could get more appealing than this." 

"Unless of course, the fiery, alluring, shining, gorgeous woman was also smiling, that would definitely make it like ten times better" he said as he gave the girl a side eye, watching as a small smirk grew across Yang's lips.

The fiery woman scoffed slightly before saying, "your kinda corny you know that?"