Chapter 20: Ozma

As Glynda looked down at the seated Headmaster, her thoughts raged in her mind, "What is Ozpin doing! Students don't have to reveal their Semblances to the school, it's their personal right. I am going to kill this man by the time (Y/N) is fully enrolled!" That's right, students don't have to tell the school what their semblances are, however most students choose to at least name them to register it on their Hunters ID. What Ozpin was implying to (Y/N) was that he needed to name and explain his Semblance to him and everyone else in the room.

Pyrrha looked at the scene with more confusion, "I didn't need to register my Semblance in anyway. Why would (Y/N) need to?" The thought swam through her mind, but she never had a chance to say it allowed as the conversation continued.

(Y/N) looked at Ozpin in suspicion for a moment, but right after that he figured that there was no reason not to. After all he had numerous other abilities that people don't know about, and Overtime was a rain drop in an ocean in comparison to some of the other things he could do. "Of course, my Semblance is called Overtime and it essentially adds a follow up attack after any physical attack that I do."

As he explained his Semblance, Ozpin looked at him in disbelief, "That doesn't explain Goodwitch or Pyrrha's behaviors. Maybe he is lying to save face. Uhm, do you believe you could show us an example? It would help us register a more descriptive and accurate bio of your ability."

"Uhh sure, Pyrrha could you come a bit closer for a moment?" Pyrrha look a bit confused at his request, but she obliged and closed the distance between them. (Y/N) then gently placed his hand on the top of Pyrrha's soft red hair, and slowly began stroking it with his fingers. The group then watched/felt, as a ghostly hand made from Aura followed his real hand's movements. 

"See, it kinda just does this. So, when I punch or kick something its like I do it twice. I've never tried enhancing it with dust, but I'd imagine that it would just add an elemental effect to the ability." As he continued to stroke Pyrrha's hair, her face body started to heat up, and with every further stroke she leaned further into his touch, moaning quietly all the while.

Glynda watched as Pyrrha enjoyed (Y/N)'s touch and she couldn't help but become jealous at the attention she was receiving. However, as soon as it started, it ended as (Y/N) removed his hand from her long, beautiful hair, much to the dismay of Pyrrha Nikos. Ozpin watched the demonstration with more confusion, "I guess that is his Semblance then. It explains the indentation of the destroyed wall, and its not exactly the most out of this world, insane ability. However, that doesn't explain why Glynda and Pyrrha are acting this way. Could it be that they actually just like him that much?

Ozpin considered the thought that this young man in front of him was not as malicious as he thought he was and the more he thought about it, the more credibility it gained. Throughout his orientation he had been incredibly charismatic, happy, intelligent, and overall, a phenomenal person to be around. He soon conceded the idea that (Y/N) was a malicious figure, and because of it he decided to apologize for his actions. "I apologize for the needed detail; you have been very cooperative, and I thank you for it."

"Its no big deal, any thing to help the process along, or ease your stress in anyway is something that I'll gladly take. I know you got a lot of weight on his shoulders already so there is no reason for me to add any more."

"Thank you, Mr. (Y/N) I very much appreciate the sentiment. But with that you are all finished. Your uniform will be shipped to your temp room within a few days so look out for that. I look forward to watching your growth as a huntsman in training, and if you ever need anything from me feel free to ask." Glynda looked over at Ozpin's sudden change in how he was treating her (Y/N) with confusion.