Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure

After the enthusiastic reply (Y/N) expected to get right into the meat of the lesson, fixing some of the obvious mistakes and ensuring that they had the correct game plan in mind to succeed. However, Neyah looked to (Y/N) questioningly, her face clearly full of concern. "Uhm Darling, there is kinda a problem with training for the next hour fifteen."

"What is it?" he asked.

Nix chose to finish her sisters concern by saying, "sorry Baby, but we are currently extremely low on Aura. I don't believe we can do much weapon and Semblance training without it."

"Damn, your right. I hadn't even thought about it. Hhm, what can we do about that?" He then began thinking of possible solutions to the issue that he was presented with. The obvious ones were simply buying some Aura replenishing items in the shop, but "them shits are so damn expensive!" Exactly, so he decided to find an alternate solution. 

He mentally went over all of his skills and abilities to see if it might be possible for any of them to assist him, but it didn't seem very likely. Or at least that's what he thought at first. "I mean, maybe, nah no way, but it might work tho. Would it? I know I can create new Skills just by doing the action, but can I change the properties of Skills if I try hard enough? Fuck it, no reason not to try at worst we waste mana." As he made his decision, he walked over to the exhausted girls as they leaned on each other for support, while petting Byakko to past the time.

Nix looked up at (Y/N) questioningly, "do you have an idea on what we're going to do for the rest of our training time?"

"Yes, I do, but I have no idea if it'll work or not so be a little patient with me aright" he said softly to the girls. Nix of course took his words at face value and relaxed back into her sister's shoulder. He told her to be patient, so patient is what she'll be. 

On the other hand, Neyah completely ignored whatever her lover was doing, opting instead to mindlessly pet Byakko as she vision trained new techniques and the advice that she was given by her Darling.

"Aight let's see how this goes. First let's see how it feels to use the Skill. Will of Humanity." The sensation that weld up within him was euphoric in nature. The Skill Will of Humanity was one of his many rewards for saving the Earth, more specifically he acquired it when he got the title Savior of Earth. And it was the only healing Skill that he had.

*Will of Humanity* {Lvl: MAX}- All of Humanity's will to survive, thrive, and conquered is reaffirmed within you. Restore 75% HP; HP regeneration of 50hp/10sec for 200ec; Cost 500mp.

Its effects were extraordinary, and he could clearly feel it as a warm, high like sensation flooded his entire body. After doing the Skill once more, (Y/N) began to feel confident in his ability to recreate a similar effect on someone else. The key was the distribution of the mana throughout the body. 

Normally when he used a skill, the mana in his body immediately travels from his core to wherever it's needed in his body and whenever he uses this healing Skill, the mana travels to his brain and then trickles through his entire body healing everything. 

As he figured that out, he crouched down and placed his hand atop Byakko's extremely soft furry head, and he manually recreated the healing effect in her body. It took a moment for him to get the hang of the trickle down, but eventually a notification appeared in is mind.

*New* Skill Obtained: *Humanity's Encouragement* {Lvl: 1}- All of Humanity's drive to help, encourage, and heal one another out of the toughest of situations is stapled into your soul; Restore 50% of one Allies HP; HP Regen 25hp/10sec for 100sec; Cost 500mp