Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting

With the quick sound of a mechanism switching and the click of a lock unlocking, the Scroll reader's screen beeped from red to green, granting (Y/N), Scarlet, Weiss, Neo, and the much, much larger Byakko entry into their lover's temporary room. 

After he heard the unlocking of the door, he placed his hand on the doors handle and slowly pushed the door open as quietly as he could, hoping that the reaction to his sudden presence wouldn't be to intense. However, the instant that the door reached a certain length where the person behind it was visible, a strong force suddenly pulled the door wide open, completely revealing everyone who was standing behind it. 

(Y/N) was soon face to face with Neyah, Scarlet looked right at Glynda, Neo's excited gaze was met by Nix's widening smile, and Weiss peeked from behind her princes shoulder to see a timid Pyrrha looking right back at her.

Neyah immediately leaped over Neo, grabbing onto her lovers shoulders, and tackled him to the ground, straddling his waist as she toppled on top of her Darling. "Darling where the fuck were you! Your damn clone randomly left without explaining anything, leaving us alone in the goddamn room wondering what the fuck happened to you! I was worried, I missed you!" As Neyah explained her feelings about the situation, she shoved her face into her Darlings nape, giving him light kisses and trailing them up to his lips to smother him in her love. 

As their lips met Neyah immediately coaxed her tongue into his mouth, taking her time to fully taste his mouth and explore every centimeter of its area. After the quick make-out, Neyah broke the kiss to place a few more loving pecks and nibbles on his cheeks, ears, and forehead before finally stopping the showing of affection by looking deeply into his eyes.

 After the quick make-out, Neyah broke the kiss to place a few more loving pecks and nibbles on his cheeks, ears, and forehead before finally stopping the showing of affection by looking deeply into his eyes

"I missed you too Neyah" he said as she finally gave him a chance to speak. (Y/N) then lifted his arm and gently ran his hand across her soft cheek as she leaned lovingly into the touch, "I love you so much Neyah."

As her Darlings words touched her ears, a warm smile made its way across her face, and she gave him another chaste kiss on the lips. "I love you too Darling!" After the exclamation, she gave him a few more kisses on his face before stopping and staring questioningly at his neck. 

"Darling, I get that your always changing shit day in and out, and everyday there is a new surprise just waiting to be revealed with you, so I wanna preface my question by saying I'm not shocked or anything that this happened. But why the fuck is Byakko so big? And why is there a long ass snake biting your neck and wrapped around your body?" As she asked the question, (Y/N) let out a long sigh before feeling around his body and finally noticing the soft, scaly, muscular warmth that was wrapped around his chest and abdomen.

"I'll explain after everyone gets situated. Also, we need to talk about the White Fang." That was the response that he gave her, and Neyah immediately understood what he meant by that, because behind them a loud and interesting commotion was occurring as the girls were finally meeting one another for the first time.