(A/N): XIV

Hello again peoples, didn't think you'd be hearing from me this soon, but I had to hit you with the double-double, aka the 2 for one special, aka the 2 pieces with extra sauce, and quickly get two chapters done instead of just the one. The reasoning for this was simple, Mirror Mirror II was kinda fucked up no lie and I didn't want that to be the last taste in your proverbial mouth while you waited for another chapter to be uploaded, so I made the executive decision to give you a... 'relaxing' chapter, lets put it that way (lol). Obviously the meeting was long awaited so it'd be stupid of me not to add a lil bit of spice to the interactions, but I definitely didn't intend for it to be an entire chapter length Lemon, that was unintentional, but it is what it is. 

As usual thanks for reading, and feel free to tell me about what I did good, what I did bad, and what changes you'd like to see made in the future of the story. Did I go to far with Willow and the Schnee's backstory? Did I do anything particularly wrong with the exchange between you and the rest of the cast? Please let me know so I can try my best to improve upon certain shit in the grand scheme of things! Also, did you fuck with the Lemon. Did it have too much pussy eating? Was there not enough penis involvement? Did the MC not bust enough nuts? Was there not enough sex related dialogue?  Does any of that shit even matter to you? let me know in the comments below, lmao that shit actually rhymes.  

I'm not gonna lie to you all, I don't enjoy writing Lemons all like that, I like everything about them I just don't like writing them. Why? Because it takes forever and I feel like I could be writing something more constructive in the meantime, also with the fact that there are like 10+ woman and you fucking in like a mass orgy it is very annoying to give everyone a role and make 10+ people fuck in an organized manner (lmao), but Imma still write lemons whenever I feel it necessary. I just included that little tid bit of information to explain why there may be a lack of Lemons going forward (its because I don't really enjoy writing them), but if they do happen they'll prolly be shorter, unless its a massive group fuck like the last chapter.

Thank you for reading my Authors Note ramblings and I'll see you whenever I get three more chapters done which I am not realizing I aint gettin this shit done by the 10th, wtf.