Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath

(A/N)

If you aren't already, I recommend following my account! I'm not going to be doing anymore Author's note chapters, so any and all questions, comments, and stuff like that for this story can be done through simply commenting on these chapters, replying to the announcements that I'll be posting more frequently, and hittin me up in the DM! Thx for reading, and thanks for commenting :)

After saying a quick goodbye to Jaune and the duo that was in the dorm room, (Y/N) returned to his own room, arriving to a scene that was more than expected. Before he even opened the door, his wolf ears were met with the ungodly commotion that was happening inside and for about half a second, he considered simply not entering the room, sending his clone inside in his stead. 

But after thinking about it for a moment longer he decided to take the punishment that was waiting for him in his room. Immediately after opening the door his face was met with a black riding crop, and though he could've dodged the sudden attack he knew that it was justified. 

The slap was then followed by Glynda harshly pinching one of his Faunus ears and dragging him into the room where he saw that Yang, Neyah, and Ruby were in the same state, sitting in front of the surprisingly smoothened hole in the wall that led directly into the other dorm room. 

The Disciplinarian sat him on the ground next to the others, facing the wall that they were each partially responsible for destroying and proceeded to lecture each of them on their wrongful actions. 

Although it was a lecture, the speech was interrupted numerous times by Glynda smashing her weapon of choice on the heads, hands, and laps of each of the perpetrators, and by the time she was finished she decided that her 'lecture; wasn't enough punishment for each of them.

So, as the professor finished her speech, she ordered them to march down to the Headmaster's office and show him a picture of what they had done, along with a full explanation of why they did it. Although (Y/N) obviously hadn't taken part in the activity of smashing a massive whole in the wall, he was definitely responsible for allowing it to happen since a single word of his would've resulted in them stopping. 

Glynda lifted each of them into the air with her light purple Aura and threw them into the hallway, sending them on their way down to Ozpins office where they would quite possibly be met with further punishment. 

However, they were actually met with a facepalm and an eye rub as the Headmaster was exhausted by the seemingly random things that the group constantly took part in, and once he saw the picture, he let out a long, heavy, tired breath air and exclaimed 'I don't care.' So, the group got off fairly easy and were quickly on their way back to the room that Glynda was surely waiting for them in.

Once they arrived back in their room, Glynda was waiting for them with her arms crossed, toe tapping impatiently against the ground, but after they explained to her what the Headmaster had said to them, she slowly decided to give up on the topic. 

Her final words on the topic were simply 'ask first' and with that they concluded their evening, winding down to eventual sleep, giving (Y/N), Byakko, and Lilith the opportunity to sneak out of the room unhindered by any of the lovers. 

They swiftly exited the building, quickly making it to the vast open city, and stopping themselves on rooftop not to far from the gate that led up to the massive campus. "So, My King, what activities will we be taking part in tonight?"

 "So, My King, what activities will we be taking part in tonight?"