Chapter 46: To Light

Your body is now undergoing major changes!

These changes are permanent and cannot be undone!

Without giving (Y/N) a prompt, the System began making intense changes to his body and he could feel the shifts inside his body happening instantly. His clone that was miles away was dispersed and the Aura was back beneath his skin in mere moments, once that occurred, both is Mana and Aura began running wild, uncontrollably so throughout his body. 

His Mana began coursing through his veins like powered up blood forcing its way into every cell in his body and his evolved Aura began occupying the entire space of his innards as if it was the very flesh and bone that held his body together. 

But the Aura that began his flesh and bone shook violently, achingly condensing his already compact muscle tissue and bone structure tighter together, compressing them into denser, stronger, more powerful bone and muscle tissue. 

As his Aura compressed, his Mana pumped, filling his muscles full of its own vital substances, rapidly nursing the intense growth of his condensing body, granting the Aura more room for condensing. 

At the same time, this same event was happening on his head, skull, hands, feet, back, mouth, arms, eyes, glutes, tail bone, and every other appendage, pore, bone, cartilage, tissue in his body, rapidly growing things that a usual human shouldn't have.

On top of his head, his skull, hair, and scalp grew at an unbelievable rate, forming, compressing, then forming again until two large, pointed ears, covered in his elongated hair, were poised atop his head. 

A similar event happened a long his tail bone as the Mana forced his bone to grow at a insurmountable pace as his Aura crushed and compressed the bone down just to promote more growth by his Mana, and that growth continued until his tail bone and muscle tissue branched off, extending far passed his back, and tearing his undershirt in the process. 

The growth happened again on his forehead and eyes, growing hard, bone like structures off of his forehead, turning into two long horns that sprouted like trees across them, growing branch like horns across each of them. 

Something completely different occurred to his eyes as his pupils tensely dilated and sharpened, even growing another eyelid that closed thinly underneath his original one. 

On his back his shoulder blades hardened and spread, giving way to an intense growth that took place in between each of them, tissue and bone grew out far passed his skin as they began forming an unusual structure beneath his undershirt. 

It seemed like this process was happening everywhere on his body, his nails grew into claws in the hands of his new companions, same thing with his toenails, his teeth sharpened into fangs with his canines elongating far passed their usual length, on various parts of his skin hard scales formed like a defensive shell, and his tongue wasn't safe as it began roughing up and splitting it two. 

The effect of this rapid growth and condensing was an insane amount of damn near immediate change to his entire body, and the quick succession and execution of the process left him disoriented.

Congratulations! You have achieved the impossible and have gained the Faunus Race!

Your are now a Faunus! Here are your Innate Characteristics:

Faunus Potential has been fully Unlocked and Unleashed!

The Power Of The Faunus- +4 STR on Level Up!