(A/N): X

Thanks as always for reading thus far! I've been trying to put in the work as of late, but these really long writing sessions be fuckin with my mental somewhat. Like the longer I sit still to write something, the more need I have to be doing something completely different, so I have yet to reach my full writing potential! When I write I always end up taking these short brakes every 3 hours or so where I literally just pace around my house for a minute and then when I come back to the story I've lost all my momentum so it takes another 30min for me to re-pick up the pace. So, hopefully I'll be able to figure something out so I can actually reach my full, no-life, summer, writing potential! Right now, I've been writing about a chapter and a half every 2 days, but I'm pretty confident that if I really put 100% effort in everyday I could get at least one chapter done everyday! So, we'll see how that goes. If you have any recommendations as far as focusing strategies go I'm all ears, also weed doesn't help for me. Every time I'm high af I literally can't write shit and I just wanna watch a movie and eat food (lol).

Right now in the story we're at a choke point, like rising up on a roller coaster before the drop. A lot of shit is gonna start happening back to back, chapters that are kinda chill, update chapters won't/shouldn't be happening for a while so if that makes you happy... then yah! If not then boo hoo (Lmao). Right now I'm at a weird point where I still wanna do another shorter story to stretch my legs and warm up my fingers in the morning, but I also am unusually anxious about the state of The Chosen One. Like I'm super nervous that I'm not going as fast as I am supposed to be, and it feels like I'm gonna be stuck in Remnant for ever. If you all were curious, I don't even like Rwby all that much. The world is cool, the characters have cool designs, and the music is fucking PHENOMINAL, but the show is awful to me. I only started out in Rwby because I felt it would be a good starting point and it is, but I didn't think I'd be here for so long. The world that I really wanna write about is Naruto and Jojo's and shit like that, but it'll be a minute before we get there. I wanna whole heartedly focus on this story so I can get to the other shit faster, but the more I write this story, the more I wanna do something else as well. Its  a weird conundrum of writing issues, but we'll figure it out.

I write all of that to say that my goal is that by the end of this month we will be starting the school year at Beacon, finally. That is the goal, that is the objective, and if it is not accomplished then I'm probably gonna jump off a cliff or something. The last time I set goal like this I ended up with a 7 chapter long prologue, so I am very hesitant to declare something like this, but I'm gonna really try this time! Also, after the semester starts, I'll be going back and finally reading my story, which is kinda one of the reasons I wrote this in the first place, so that's when I'll be going through and mass rewriting a lot of the beginning of the story. Hopefully, I focus so hard on writing that I get soooo far ahead that when I start the rewrite you won't even notice a difference, but as of right now it aint lookin like that, sorry :(

Damn this is gonna be long, but I need names for the ranks in your gang. I have some in mind, but there all probably really cringey and shit like that so if you all have any suggestions I'll gladly take them. Also, if you have any story idea's even if its something that you've seen before, but you want me to write it, then just comment it and I'll peep.

Thank you so much for reading this long ass Author's Note that is as long as some chapters on Wattpad, and also thanks for commenting on my story. I love you all, if someone hasn't told you that your beautiful today then... Your Beautiful, and I hope you have a great rest of your week! I will now go back to the dungeon from where I came.