Chapter 40: Who am I?

|*!PLEASE READ!*|

Ayo, so like, I kinda just realized that there are some pretty dark themes in this chapter, so I wanted to make sure that nobody feels too uncomfortable or gets triggered by the themes brought up in this chapter and onwards. 

The topics discussed in this chapter are physical, emotional and the very, very small implication sexual abuse, and slavery. However, none of it is explicit, it is just the themes that are mentioned and it is the context for which the chapter takes place, so consider this a Trigger Warning for what lies beyond. 

I'll add the trigger warning once the part actually takes place in the story so if you wish to skip over it, you can do so without missing out on anything else. Lastly, I'd like to preface this by including the fact that I am an African American individual, so you can do with that information what you wish.

========================================================

The woman that stood tall at 5' 9'' in front of (Y/N) was beautiful, and she had most of the same traits as her mother and sister, repping the signature Schnee pure white, fair skin and perfect white hair that had not a single strand out of place. She had deep, slate blue eyes to go hand in hand with her soft features, but unlike her sister, she had incredible sharp eyes even when she wasn't glaring like she was now. 

Her lips were the same as her sister and mother, promoting the sleek, thin pinkness that they had that emphasized softness over thickness. As mentioned before, her hair was perfectly tied back in a large bun that stood high on the left side of the back of her head, and in the front the rest of her hair hung with bangs that flowed along the rights side of her face and curled up towards its edge. 

She wore a long sleeved, white coat with a dark blue clasp around the center waist holding it shut, but her large bust still stuck out from its opening, and the collar of the coat was held together by a red, jeweled brooch. The length of the coat was long, as it went down to her ankles, and the sleeves of it were split from shoulder to elbow, revealing her long, smooth, bare arms. 

Underneath the coat, she wore a dark blue waistcoat with silver buttons going down its center, tightly holding her bust back from its true size. On her legs she wore a pair of white trousers that clung tightly to her legs and dark blue garters that lined her long leg. On her feet she had on a pair of long, gray thigh high boots that had black detailing and designs at knee length.

 On her feet she had on a pair of long, gray thigh high boots that had black detailing and designs at knee length

"Well, I guess now is as good a time as any, observe" (Y/N) thought as he looked at the woman.

Name: Winter Schnee

Age: 25

Race: Human

Titles: Former Heiress of the Schnee Family, Ironwoods Top Fighter, The Huntress of Atlas