Chapter 9: A New Companion

(Y/N) walked through the white exit portal and came out the other side with renewed confidence. It wasn't the most important, impactful, or difficult thing that he had ever accomplished, but it was his first big step into his new life as the Awakened One. 

It was for this reason that even though he hadn't grown in Attribute Points, he still felt much stronger and wiser than he was before. And because of the multitude of skills that he gained through conquering this dungeon he had become stronger and more skilled in combat. As he walked out of the exit portal, he took in his surroundings yet again. 

Surprisingly, the environment was the exact same as when he initially entered the dungeon. He was still at the base of the cliff, but now he was looking into the seemingly endless trees of the forest. His relaxing vibe from the peaceful environment was suddenly interrupted by a multitude of screens that suddenly appeared, blocking his view.

[Congratulations!]

Quest: 'Conquer your first Dungeon!' Completed!

*Quest Rewards*: +1,000 {+500} EXP | 50 AUS | Title 'Dungeon Novice'|

Quest: 'A Beginning in Remnant' Completed!

*Quest Rewards*: Essence of Remnant

Level Up!

Level Up!

Level Up!

(Y/N)'s face went blank for a moment, trying to register the thing that he was seeing and hearing. It took what felt like centuries for the information to register in his brain, but as soon as it did, he went ballistic. 

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I LEVELED UP! Oh my god! LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO!" (Y/N) yelled at the top of his lungs, jumping up and down, running in full circles, and breaking out in the best dance moves he could manage at the notification he just received. At the same moment another being attempted to make contact with the over excited hero.

[(Y/N]

"I can't fucking believe it. FUCK YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!"

[(Y/N)]

"WOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

[(Y/N)!]

"Meta! Look what happened! I have no clue why, but we finally Leveled Up Buddy!"

[(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

"What? What happened Meta?"

[Meta has noticed something incredible! The Egg is Hatching!]

!Alert!

Your White and Black Beast Egg is Hatching! Would you like to watch?

Y/N

"Yes of course I wanna watch!" In a flash of white light, the Beast egg that (Y/N) had bought earlier appeared in front of him. The egg was surprisingly large, and was about half of his height, coming up to his waist.

 The egg was surprisingly large, and was about half of his height, coming up to his waist