(A/N): XV

I have finally returned! No need to be so excited about my return, I understand how monumental this moment is for you (lol). I enjoyed my time away from the keyboard, but every moment I wasn't writing my story felt increasingly more like a waste of goddamn time, so I am going to be attempting to go twice if not three times as hard on this story until it is completed!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for 10,000 reads (even though we are now at 11,000)! I honestly didn't ever expect this story to get this much traction, nor did I expect myself to still be writing it this late into the year. So, I have decided that with every milestone I'll let you know how far we have come as far as words and the like, so for the 10,000 (11,000) views milestone I am proud to announce that the story, on my word document, is 346,334 words long, and is a total of 690 pages in length! Aka, this story is getting up there in length, and I'm also pretty sure this is the longest Estimated time of any story I've seen on Wattpad which is an interesting achievement in itself.

Moving forward, I still have the same general plan for after the semester begins in the story and that plan is to take a 'break' to read the story in its entirety, rewrite anything and everything I see fit, and then come back to put words to paper and finish the story off right. I still can't believe I thought that I was gonna be able to finish this by the 30th of May, I'm kinda just now realizing how many details and interesting things I would've had to speed through or straight up skip over if I wanted that to work, but then again maybe that would've been better. I think Imma stop setting goals and just go wherever the wind takes me as far as the story goes, I'm lowkey gettin sick of the disappointment of not reaching a self set deadline.

Speaking of the rewrite, I think I'm gonna go back and change a ton, so although I don't know the specifics yet, I'd definitely recommend re-reading the entire story or you might end up confused or something like that.

Okay, back to what is happening in the story right this very moment, I think I left you on a cliff hanger and it's been a while, so you may wanna go back and reread the previous chapter/chapters to recall what led up to this moment, but if you remember thats fine to lol. Tell me how you liked the previous three chapters, did you like Lilith's abilities, did I focus too much on the nighttime shit again, did I speed through the forest when I should've stopped to smell the roses? Anything and everything is helpful, so I look forward to reading your comments on the topic and I am really looking forward to experiencing this story through the eyes of the reader like you all!

Thanks for reading my ramblings once more, thanks for reading my shitty fic, thanks for all the wonderful comments, thank you for your loyalty, and thanks for being you! I shall see you all in the next Authors Note/reply's to comments/DM's/anything else.

P.S. Do you all see when I update a chapter? Like, do you receive a notification that alerts you that something has changed, or do I have to go out of my way to notify you that I changed some stuff? That is some info I'm gonna really need in the coming weeks.

P.S.S. If you wanna add me on discord to ask questions or just talk if that is easier for you my thingy thing is Testament#9497, I am an open book so feel free to ask me anything.

P.S.S.S I never loose in Guilty Gear, bro couldn't even take a round off me (Cap) and that's the honest truth.