Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance

(A/N)

Sorry for the super late upload! I kinda felt a little bit icky today and ended up trying to sleep off the feeling, but I still got up and finished the chapter as soon as possible. I'm all good, but unfortunately I didn't get this chapter up in a timely manner and I apologize for that. I'm still gonna continue with the schedule that I previously talked about so the next chapter should be up on Tuesday and then Thursday and so on and so forth.

Though I'm not streaming tonight specifically I am still doing it, so if you ever want to pop in then feel free! I'm thinking about starting those writing streams I talked about soon enough and I'd really enjoy if any of you would be apart of that. Although I don't have a specific schedule figured out for it just yet I do want to start doing it so I can easily hold myself accountable for writing time and give you the opportunity to learn about my writing process!

As always if your interested in something like that please let me know, and if not then feel free to enjoy everything I have written thus far!

Please Follow me on Twitch and Pull up to the stream whenever I'm live! I'd love to talk with each of you and answer any questions you have about the story, or me in particular!

https://www.twitch.tv/nentai_ | or just search Nentai_

========================================================

A severe lack of energy was more than present within the sand walled room. The small building was located in the northernmost section of the territory governed by the united efforts of the former three Faunus exclusive tribes made one.

It was one of the very few solid staple structures within the entirety of the country, outside of Vacuo City. The sandstone structure stood strong as a signifier of the power and prosperity of those that created it, but now it was inhabited by those that would seek to destroy such creations.

Amongst the emotionless party that filled the silent room, only a single one of them felt the need to speak up. "So," she began loudly, breaking the tension of the quiet room with a single word, "what are we even waiting for? I'm getting bored of just sitting around all damn day for a reason that I have no understanding of at all. This is such a waste of time."

The woman's question and complaints were met by a lazy gaze by one, but an irate scowl by another as he responded, "you've been complaining about the same thing for the past week. It's clear that its not gonna get you any where so why don't you just shut up" he commented with an even voice.

She only rolled her eyes at his response, clapping back with, "I'm just saying though, what are we even doing here? This waiting game bullshit isn't even going anywhere. What's the point?"

The melancholy faced man let out a small sigh before replying, "you see, if you would ever pay attention then you'd already know the answers to your own questions."

"But I don't wanna, I just do what I'm told."

The man's anger spiked in mere moments as he suddenly uncrossed his arms and shouted, "then why are you complaining now!?!?"

"Cause..." she began as she stood from her position sitting on the cool tiled floor, "I'm bored." The moment her words reached his ears the man prepared to shoot back once more, shouting and berating her for the stupidity of her comments, but after his mouth opened to let loose his enraged words his mind stopped them from escaping.

Instead of responding to her comment with anger, he quickly figured that this would result in nothing changing. After all, nothing good ever came from this scenario before.