Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry

Kaizer sat up in his throne and leaned forward beginning his life's tale, "Ever since my birth I have been hunted down by demons. I have no real memories of my childhood, only running away from those that chased relentlessly after me. These memories of running slowly turned into those of fighting. I avoided other beings, always alone because I was afraid that no one would help me, or worse, that they would die trying. Oh yeah, I should probably explain my world first. The place I called home was called Transylvania. In my world, there were many different creatures, vampires, werewolves, fairies, succubae, and of course humans. There are many more different races however we will continue for time's sake."

"The various non-human races that actively committed nefarious acts against humans were called Demons, and they hunted me relentlessly. For a long time, I had no clue why, but I stopped caring about the why very quickly. The fact of the matter was that they were trying to kill me, and even as a child I refused to let that happen. I started killing those that chased after me with random objects, blunt or sharp, that I found in my travels but one day I decided to scavenge the corpse of a Demon that I killed, and I turned its body into a weapon. I began doing this to every Demon that crossed my path, and eventually most of them became nothing to me. It was around this time that an old lady found me alone in the forest, I tried to run from her, but she used spell to trap and hold me in place."

"I was afraid of what she was going to do to me, but instead of killing me, she healed my wounds and took me into her home

"I was afraid of what she was going to do to me, but instead of killing me, she healed my wounds and took me into her home. I warned her relentlessly about the dangers of her being around me, but she refused to listen. She told me that her home was protected by a powerful magic barrier that kept all those she didn't want in out. She ensured me of my safety while I was with her, and instead of kicking me to the wayside she feed me, kept me clean, and even taught me magic. Apparently, I had a knack for it, because within the year she took me in, I had learned all that I could from her. I enjoyed every second with the old lady, she was kind to me at a time when all I had known was hatred. On occasion she would take me into a nearby town and have me go shopping with her. I never understood what it was that she bought, but I went every time she offered to go. It was on one of these trips that I met two orphan children named Leon and Kennedy. For whatever reason, we clicked instantly, becoming great friends in just our first meeting. The old lady was extremely happy for me when she found out that I had new acquaintances."