|^{PSA II}^|

This is where the the original prologue I had outlined was supposed to end, I mean Prologue as in the very first chapter in the entire story, crazy I know. I somehow managed to put an insane amount of detail and descriptions into every step of the process and include three chapters of a ton of exposition. I guess I'm some what of a demon on the writer keys which is either really good, or I already lost everyone who might've been interested in the story. Tough I guess. Well, as this is the second of the PSA's, don't ask me why I didn't just move the first one backwards to cover these two chapters as well, allow me to inform you all on the very little changes that these two chapters have on the entire story as a whole.

As you may, or may not, have noticed, the backstory of how All of Creation split apart is slightly different as well as the way the target of the Animus's consumption of Creations. Instead of just targeting the people, they target the actual Essence of the Creation, aiming to increase its power that way instead of just simply killing all the beings in that World. Also, The One is the Essence of all of the combined Creations, (think of it kinda like a living Pangea), so that is a bit different from it originally being just a being that existed to govern over everything. Other than this, everything else is almost exactly the same and I only adjusted the grammar and details slightly to better fit the quality of the rest of the story!

With that being said, that is all for this PSA, I hope you all continue to enjoy the story, and if you are liking the book so far then feel free to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thank you so much, I hope you have a phenomenal rest of your day or night!