Chapter 48: Fairy Tales

The trio walked seemingly aimlessly through the halls of the Hope building, traveling a path that (Y/N) had only been once before, but even still he easily recognized the way they were heading. Immediately after exiting the room, Glynda took a moment to notify Headmaster Ozpin of their impending presence, starting the conversation by alerting him that she had a student that he would want to personally register. 

At first, Ozpin was extremely dismissive of the Head professor's request, but after she slyly included that this student was associated strongly with one (Y/N) (L/N), Ozpin quieted up before he pelted her with various questions. 

The Disciplinarian expertly navigated each and every question, her answers to the questions perfectly portraying the message that the student that he's been pining after was available to accompany Blake to his office, giving Ozpin the opportunity to finally question him. 

The Headmaster, of course, swiftly agreed to meet with Blake Belladonna as long as (Y/N) accompanied her and Glynda told him that he would definitely be there, and after a few more words were exchanged the mature woman ended the call with a small smirk on her face.

As she put her scroll away her love planted a kiss on her cheek and gave her a soft thank you for the way she informed Ozpin of (Y/N)'s arrival, but their interaction confused the cat Faunus. Her Beloved took the opportunity to explain Glynda's standing with the Headmaster, making sure to thoroughly speak about her 'double-agent' status and generally explain the reason that they were in this situation in the first place. 

After establishing the backstory, he took the time to explain what Glynda was doing as she conversed with Ozpin, starting with how she upheld their secretive way of speaking to subtly exchange information in the presence of those who were not to know her 'true' objective, i.e. (Y/N) and Blake. 

During the exchange, what Glynda was essentially telling Ozpin was that Blake was associated with him and that he could take this opportunity to leverage something in order to speak with him. However, what Ozpin wasn't aware of was the fact that (Y/N) was heading to his office to tell him the things he knew already, but now that he was under the impression that (Y/N) was going out of his way to come to his office, it gave (Y/N) an advantage in their 'negotiations'.

He summarized it as Glynda giving him a more advantageous situation when discussing things with Ozpin that he wouldn't have had otherwise. So now, he could ask for more than just Blake's Rank-Up, give up less information to get her Rank-Up, or maybe even leave the room without telling him a thing if he wanted to. 

However, (Y/N) already decided that he would tell him as much as he felt necessary so he could better control the outcome of the events that he knew would follow, but he knew that it would be difficult to get an edge over someone as intelligent as Ozma so he wanted every advantage he could get. 

Blake got a good general understanding of what her lover was referring to and with a bit of filling in from Glynda she was able to easily comprehend the entire situation, and this is what she chose to keep in mind as they walked through the school's elaborately designed halls.

Walking at a leisurely pace on their way to the Clock Tower, Glynda took the rest of the time to familiarize herself with the new member of the lovers and she did so by learning about Blake, openly sharing information about herself and in return receiving information about the Faunus girl. 

Obviously, she did remember her name being mentioned before, referencing the time Nix and Neyah mentioned her and her father when discussing the White Fang, and it was through this connection that she quickly came to the correct conclusion that Blake is/was a part of the White Fang organization. 

Glynda immediately comforted the girl, telling her that there was nothing wrong with her supporting her people by joining the group, telling her that she actually supported the group to a certain extent, and it was after this that Blake was able to really open up about her past and the other things that she had been through.