Chapter 29: Despair

As Jacques Schnee sat silently in his study staring at the intricate designed ceiling, he couldn't help but wonder what had just occurred. Even as delirious as he is, at heart he is still a businessman and he still recognized that he had messed up, "the Devil could cause me immense losses if decided to spite me for request such an unreasonable act from me. Apologize? Me? Why would I ever do such a thing!

The more he thought about the exchange, the more irrational and angrier he became. "If I had just given him a specified amount of Dust, I could've put that plebeians actions behind me and continued business as usual! Why the FUCK did I even try to negotiate with a retarded, weak, plebian like him in the first place?!?

He sat on the question for a moment, allowing the answer to come to him. Only a moment later, Jacques came to a sudden realization, "of course it's not my fault. It's that stupid BITCH of a wife I have! She is to blame for all this! I knew I should've never listened to that Cunt! And since she caused it, she can fix it" at the last thought, a devious smile made its way across the man's face.

 It's that stupid BITCH of a wife I have! She is to blame for all this! I knew I should've never listened to that Cunt! And since she caused it, she can fix it" at the last thought, a devious smile made its way across the man's face

In that moment, the Schnee hit a button on his desk and a person was immediately connected to him, "what can I do for you Master Schnee?"

"I need you to alert Willow to report to my office, immediately."

The man on the other end of the line was quiet for a moment before he softly spoke, "Master, as you are surely aware, it is very late right now, and Mrs. Schnee is currently sleeping. Do you wish for me to wake her? Or should I alert her and risk her missing your required meeting?"

This response irritated the Master of the Schnee household, but he somehow managed to real in his anger and respond in a semi-calm tone. "Butler, do not question me. I told you I want Willow in my office, so do whatever is necessary to get her in here in a timely manner! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir, it will be done right away" as soon as the apparent Butler accepted his master's request, he hung up the call and proceeded to the slumber woman's room.

As Jacques sat in the room, his thoughts began rampaging in his mind and with every passing second his anger rose. "That stupid fucking bitch will cost me everything! She will get what she deserves!" These are the thoughts that flew through his mind causing an uncontrollable rage to bellow through him. 

On the other side of the mansion, a staunch man was quickly walking in the icy blue, empty halls of the Schnee Manor. With every step, the clicks of his shoes clashing against the cold floor echoed off the walls of the hallway.

The staunch man soon approached a large door and stopped in front of it. The man stood there for a moment, hesitant to knock on the large structure, but after a moment of hardening his heart, he connected his fist to the door. 

The three loud knocks echoed through the other side of the door, almost as if the room was void of all things. However, it only took a moment for a soft voice to be heard from the other side. "You may enter" the soft, somber voice spoke.