Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers

|!x#$-Please Read-$#x!|

Whats poppin everybody, I have returned to post yet another chapter during this fine weekend! Yesterday I actually had a very productive day, did a bunch of writing to get this chapter finished and even streamed a bit of Bayonetta 3! I've been functioning off of 3-5hours of sleep for like a week and I'm really tryna keep this trend going so I can use the extra time to be even more productive and get more writing and streaming done!

Starting from today onward, hopefully lol, I am going to be writing at least a half a chapter, and stream at least five hours, a day. The stream content will mostly be gaming since I haven't been playin them enough lately, but if enough of you guys start showing up then I'm thinking about doing writing streams so anyone that pulls up can get a sneak peak of the chapters to come. I know I mentioned this during the summer but I'm actually trying to do it now since I'm not being mentally hindered, I feel pretty fuckin amazing right now lol.

So, with that being said, the first major thing that I want to change about this story is the frequency at which I upload chapters. If I can write at least half a chapter a day, basically how I did during the summer, then I should theoretically be able to upload a chapter every other day and that's the goal that we're tryna reach.

Whenever you are reading this, I may already be live, or I will be going live later that night. At approximately 12am (Est) I'll be live again since I need to do some writing before then to get my half chapter done and get my school homework finished as well. Hopefully starting today there will be a big turn around in productivity and I'll be able to interact with each of you a lot more! Enjoy!

Please Follow me on Twitch and Pull up to the stream whenever I'm live! I'd love to talk with each of you and answer any questions you have about the story, or me in particular!

P.S.S.S.S https://www.twitch.tv/nentai_ | or just search Nentai_

========================================================

"Damn this desert is real... deserty" Zeb said to himself and his partner on his shoulder. Looking to his left all he said was leafless shrubbery and dunes that seemed to go on for infinity, and to right was a scenery that looked completely identical to him.

 Looking to his left all he said was leafless shrubbery and dunes that seemed to go on for infinity, and to right was a scenery that looked completely identical to him

In fact, up, down, front, back, and center, no matter where he looked, everything looked exactly the same no matter how much distance he covered running or walking. Pulling out the map that he was given for the journey, Zeb sat down onto the super-heated desert floor at the center of the sun's incredibly powerful rays.

As he sat onto the steamy sand, he quickly splayed out his brown map along the floor in front of him and began checking for his own location in relation to the other landmarks.

"So, Cheese, we started here," he said pointing at the White Fang camp, "and then we traveled all the way to here" pointing at the Kreeps Tribe. "When we left the tribe's place we were supposed to go south right?"