Chapter 11: Lovers

"(Y/N), are you alright?"

"Hey pretty boy! You havin a fucking stroke or something!" Neyah waved her hand across is eyes hoping for him to come back to his senses. While Nix poked and prodded at the mans body hoping to invoke any reaction in him.

 Neither of these attempts were fruitful, as (Y/N) remained still, as an infinite number of thoughts shattered his consciousness to pieces from the revelation. "I think he's havin a fucking stroke" Neyah exclaimed. 

Byakko, that was previously sitting on his lap, got up from her preferred position and began exploring the room with renewed interest. Even going as far as, walking outside the room, exploring the surrounding area past the building.

Nix and Neyah ignored the actions of the pet, choosing instead to focus on the frozen man. "No, I think he is just overloaded at all the information that we just provided him with. After all, no one really knows of the true history behind the Great War, and the discovery of Dust."

"What the fuck do we do then? Leave him?"

"No! Absolutely not! I believe that if we wait for a moment he will eventually come back to his senses."

"Wait! What if we like threw cold water on him! Or like punched him or something! He would have to wake up if we did that right?"

"Not either of those things, but we could do something that would invoke a strong physical reaction in his body. It would be like a jolt of energy, forcing him out of his stupor, but what could we do?" The two sat for a moment, both thinking of solutions to the problem at hand. They sat like this for a moment before a lightbulb suddenly went off in Neyah mind.

"I got it!"

Nix looked over to her sister expectantly, "What should we do?" She asked innocently.

"Something like this!" Neyah suddenly perked her lips and slammed them roughly against the side of the frozen man's face. After the impact of lip to cheek, (Y/N)'s head moved slightly, rocking gently in the opposite direction of the kiss. This rocking continued for a moment before his head gently returned back to its original position. "Damn. I guess I didn't kiss hard enough."

A look of shock covered Nix's face as she witnessed her sister's action. The words left her for a moment before she managed to recover and formulate a complete thought. "Wha, wha, wha, wha, what are you doing!?!?!?" A red flush found its way back on to her face as she replayed over and over the image of her sisters' lips slamming against her savior's cheek.

Neyah looked over to her sister innocently, "what do you mean?"

"Y-yo-yo- you kissed him!"

"Huh? Yeah, you said that we needed shock him, I thought kisses did that to people."

"Well... I mean, I think they do, but not like how you did it!" Nix became more and more flustered with every passing second.

"Well how am I supposed to know. I aint never kissed somebody before, but since you're so knowledgeable why don't you do it." Neyah face shifted into a pout, slightly peeved that she failed in her goal. However, it was at this same moment that Nix's face exploded in redness, leaving her smoking from an overload of embarrassment.

"I... uhm...I can't, I mean... he wouldn't... uhm." Nix fumbled over her words, unable to create a finished thought from her fluster. All she could manage was a compilation of half thoughts with no ending, and a mess of fiddling with her tail as a nervous habit.

Neyah's face turned from pout to mischievous grin as she came to a rare understanding of her sisters' emotions. She read the vibe of the room and chose to push the issue further. "Well, if you can't do it, I guess I'm gonna have to try again. Huh, I wonder how I should kiss him this time? Maybe..." Neyah looked up feigning a thinking expression, "maybe I should try... the lips."