Chapter 32: Red Like Roses

As soon as he heard the new voice (Y/N) immediately activated his appearance to become full again, forcing his mask to reappear on his face, concealing his identity. 

Scylla also turned from a lovable, adorable companion into an aggressive beast poised to attack the sudden 'intruder'. Scylla shifted away from her master, taking a few steps forward, placing herself in front of her master in a protective manner and she began growling aggressively and flashing her fangs in a protective manner, warning the person not to come any closer.

 Scylla shifted away from her master, taking a few steps forward, placing herself in front of her master in a protective manner and she began growling aggressively and flashing her fangs in a protective manner, warning the person not to come any c...

Even as they saw the flashing teeth and the aggressive growl of the apparent tiger Grimm, the approaching person remained completely unfazed

Even as they saw the flashing teeth and the aggressive growl of the apparent tiger Grimm, the approaching person remained completely unfazed. "Hey, were you the reason I heard those big booms earlier? Wait, why is there a Grimm in the city? Yo, did you just rob that store? There's a lot of blood on the ground too. Did you kill these guys? Hey, you, guy in red, did you do all this stuff!?" The voice that echoed through the night spoke incredibly quick and sporadically, only managing to stick to one topic for less than a second before they moved onto the next realization they came to.

As (Y/N) remained crouched on the ground, he let out a long sigh, "guy in red? Really?" (Y/N) thought as he slowly rose from his position crouched on the ground, but as he stood up, he responded to the person's question. 

"Listen, you really don't want to know the answer to most... of... those..." he stopped his thoughts mid-sentence as his eyes met with the person standing in front of him, "questions.

The woman he laid eyes on closely resembled another person he knew from the Rwby show he had watched back when he was still on earth, but he could say with 100% confidence that this version of her was infinitely better than the former. "Ruby motha fucken Rose. Holy shit, she looks so... mature.

The woman that stood confidently before him was drop dead gorgeous, and the moment (Y/N) saw her, the childish imagery he had of her previous character completely disappeared and instead he was left with the beauty in front of him.

The woman that stood before him had pure white skin, unblemished in any place he saw. Ruby had short black hair with shining red tips that hung slightly below her head's length, curling in at its ends to perfectly cradle her face and heighten her beauty. The woman had incredibly soft facially features with no blemishes to be seen which gave her an unnatural, glowing, allure similar to that of a masterpiece sculpture, or a perfectly crafted doll.