Chapter 43: The White Fang

Weiss lightly cleared her throat before she began, "I guess I should preface this by saying that I really, really like all of you, as you've been so loving and nice to me since I've arrived this morning. Even though it's been hours, somehow it feels like its been days since I met you all and I cant thank you enough for the affection you all have showed me, especially you two Nix and Neyah." 

"You both have showed me lots of affection and even said you both Loved me even though I am a Schnee who has done and is doing horrible things to the Faunus up to this very moment. And that is what I want to talk about and since there is no easy way to say it, I'll just break the information as bluntly as I should." 

She took a moment to collect herself before speaking again and once she finished, she tightly squeezed her prince's hand to assure herself and then spoke without changing face. "Ever since the beginning of the Schnee Family's history they were using and abusing the Faunus as a source of free labor, slavery obviously." 

"Faunus slaves are being used, and have been being used, to fund the Schnee empire since the start, and I pick those words specifically because as of last night, I learned that it never stopped."

Weiss took a moment to let the information sink in for her lovers that were listening, and she watched as Glynda and Pyrrha's faces turned sour, but shockingly to her, Nix and Neyah remained completely unfazed by the news, so she just continued. 

"My mother would've stopped this, but essentially what had occurred was..." from there, Weiss gave the entire group the shorter, less detailed version of the things they learned yesterday, not telling the specifics of her mothers story since that was hers to tell, and once she had finished, everyone was on the same page regarding the events that had led up to Weiss joining them that afternoon. 

"So, I understand if you guys don't want to associate with me anymore, my family has done horrible things and I will be forever attached to that horrible name. I do still want to be with all of you, but I wouldn't fault you for not wanting to be with me." 

Everyone's attention turned to the Faunus twins as they looked to them for a decision, they all had a very similar thought in mind and that thought was simple, they all had already accepted Weiss for who she was, and although they were surprised about her family's present with Slavery, they knew that it didn't define her. 

However, when it came too an issue as sensitive as Race, they knew that they weren't the ones to decide whether or not to be accepting, so they deliberated too the ones who it mattered the most for.

As they all sat in silence waiting for the twins to speak on the topic, Neyah nonchalantly said, "we kinda already knew about the whole damn Schnee slavery thingy, so it's not shocking at all. I still love you regardless Wiessy, plus you gave me a kiss earlier, with tongue, and you liked it so I doubt your racist or anything."

"I agree with Neyah on my assessment of you Weiss, I love you as well, and I know that you harbor no feelings of ill intent at all towards the Faunus, if anything you looked at me with guilt that I found very unpleasant. Even though I find the look of guilt unpleasant, if I'm being completely honest, I find it quite reassuring that you do feel that way it proved that you saw wrong in what Jacques and the other Schnee's had done." 

"It is my belief that guilt is a selfish, overcorrection for atonement and feeling guilty or remorseful for something you didn't do is unacceptable, so if it would help you get over your guilt then I would like to let you know that I forgive you for everything and anything that you did or could've done."

Weiss was stunned by the things she was hearing, "really? Just like that? No yelling, shouting, screaming, hitting, shaming, or maybe even a little bit of blaming? You just forgive me for everything?"