Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon

"...........huh?" (Y/N) was stunned into silence, his mind and mouth simultaneously stopped functioning as the previously distant noble Amazonian turned into a lovestruck gentle giantess and proposed to him.

"Was what I said confusing in some way? I believe what said was straight forward and understandable, but if I confused you in some way then I apologize. Allow me to put my confession of love, and request for a marital bond in another way."

"No! Wait, I understood what you said, but why?"

"Would you like me to reexplain why I feel this way?"

"No, I understand why, but..." the man was forced to take a moment to recompile his thoughts before he responded, taking a moment to calm himself as he replayed the entire situation in his mind. "Mentally Untouchable my ass" he thought before replying to the Amazon who was still on one knee with her hands in his own. "I'm kinda a bit overwhelmed and confused by your proposal, I'm sorry but I think this is just way too sudden." (Y/N) tried his best to let Shiva know why he couldn't just immediately accept her marriage proposal. She was incredibly beautiful, and he really had no reason to dislike her, but pledging his life to someone in their first meeting isn't exactly (Y/N)'s style.

The Giantess looked questioningly into the boys eyes at his reply, saying, "I don't believe that you understand exactly what this type of proposal means so allow me to explain." Shiva, while still on one knee, eased her grip on the boys hands before she continued her talks. "The ritual that I performed for you is a sacred ritual of the Huntress Tribe, in which a woman bows herself down in submission to a boy that she deems worthy, all-in hopes that the boy that she has romantic interest in accepts her proposal."

"Huntress Tribe? Is that the same one that the Artemis and Apollo Spirits are the founders of?" (Y/N) thought as he continued listening to Shiva's explanation.

"The proposal essentially entails entering a courting relationship with the boy, in hopes that he will eventually accept her as his mate. This is very unusual among the other tribes, because it gives the male the ability to decline a potential mate. Most tribes are among the rule that any male that suits a women's fancy can be claimed by her as long as he is not owned by another, or another woman doesn't have her sights set on the same man. I chose to do this ritual because I respect your strength, courage, bravery, and Spirt to the degree that I believe you should have a choice in whether we shall be mated. However, I do still hope that you will accept my proposal. Will you?" Shiva looked up slightly to gaze warmly into his eyes pleading for an answer.

(Y/N) took in a deep breath and gave her the answer he felt in his heart. "Of course! I have absolutely no reason to say no. I mean, your virtually perfect. Strong, beautiful, respectful, dignifying, noble you check all of the boxes that anyone would want in a person. You are super tall, and I think most men from where I am from would have some kind of issue with that, but I don't. If anything, I find it slightly more attractive!" With (Y/N)'s proclamation, Shiva shot up, hugging him tightly in her arms, placing his head directly in between her breast as she sung his praises to the high heavens.

The Awakened One, Book 1: RemnantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara