(A/N): III

This Chapter is out a little bit later than usual and I apologize for it. I just finished wrapping it up last night and I decided to wake up early today to publish them so I hope you enjoyed! I treated Chapter 9 like a break almost to help you get recouped and familiar with the systems that you'll be using the rest of the story, so I hope you liked that. It wasn't my initial intention to leave it at that, but after busting my ass all night trying to complete it, and having it be 5,000 words long, made me think that it was enough for a follow up to chapter 8. Also, I know that Byakko is a male deity, but this is a Beast version of it so the gender can be either male or female even though the percentages lean towards male, for whatever reason when I rolled for it, it came out female so congratulations! I would be able to create these chapters much faster if I didn't treat this shit like an actually game with rulesets for damage, HP, MP, Lvl, and so on and so forth, but for whatever reason I'm feeling dedicated. If you were curious about how the damage is calculated or how much your attributes increase every level, I have an entire Excel document that you can look at if you want. It may ruin some of the fun. knowing what kinda damage you do, but if your curious and wanna see it just let me know. Last thing I wanna mention is that we will be getting to Beacon obviously, your just not there yet, but you will get there.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or feedback let me know and Ill hit u back ASAP no rocky. Words of encouragement are encouraged because these long ass writing session be killing my brain (Thank God for Music). And I believe that is all. Ill probably see you sooner rather than later cause these next few chapters ill probably fly threw, but no promises. I'll talk to you either in the next A/N or maybe even in a comment. Im outie 5 thouty, I am also late for work :)