Chapter 17: Scars

"Achoo!" (Y/N) suddenly sneezed hard in the cool air of the evening.

"Baby, are you alright? Are you getting a fever?" Nix asked concerningly.

"Nah I can't get sick. I think someone's talking about me or something." He shrugged off the random sneeze and looked at the environment around them. The air had cooled tremendously allowing a nice breeze to flow through the air as they walked the lit streets of the district. 

He had come to the sudden realization that it was night already, the time had flown by, and now that they were finished exploring the sites of the district, the sun had already set over the tree line. (Y/N) brought the time of day up to the group and determined it was time for them to start heading back to the temp dorm room.

Neyah protested the idea since she wasn't tired, but she conceded once she understood that Nix's pool began very early in the morning and plus, they needed to fix their sleep schedule anyway. So, the group headed back to the hotel room in high spirits, ready to rest up for the interesting day they would have tomorrow.

As they entered the room, (Y/N) noticed that the room had been left in the exact same state that they had left it in, which confirmed to him that these were dorms instead of hotel rooms. At the sight of the bed, Neyah yawned loudly despite her assertion that she wasn't tired, with Nix following with a quiet yawn of her own. The girls then walked into the bathroom and prepped themselves for bed, brushing their teeth and what not, but (Y/N) was trying to figure out a way to sneak out of the room without them noticing. 

He sat down onto one of the desk chairs with Byakko laying comfortably on his lap and started to think. "How the fuck am I supposed to get outa here? They can't fall asleep if they aren't cuddling me, so maybe I can just leave a pillow in my place? Nah, they'll notice the lack of my smell. Maybe I can just ask to leave? Nah aint no way they are letting me just dip in the middle of the night, and they'll wake up if I just teleport out. Shit! Maybe... I...could...ju-" his mind completely stopped moving as he watched Neyah and Nix step out of the bathroom. They were not wearing what they were before, in fact they were wearing a lot less than before.

Neyah's bandages that normally wrapped across her chest were gone, exposing her large bountiful breasts to the air. Her breasts were large, but still very perky, with pink stiff nipples standing strongly in the cool room air. Her arm wrappings were gone, but her thigh high like leg bandages were still gripping tightly to her gorgeous thighs. Across her waist were tight fitting white panties that seductively hugged her hips and ass. 

Her long tail was completely elongated, swaying slowly, entrancingly in the air behind her. Nix was wearing was wearing a cute matching pair of black bra and panties that showed off her incredibly curvaceous body. The bra showed off the cleavage of her perky breasts beautifully, and the panties were incredibly thin and tight, showing off the sexy outline of her womanhood through the soft fabric.

The glistening black of the undergarment contrasted gorgeously with her pale white skin. Her thick thighs remained tightly hugged with her grey thigh high socks, and they accentuated the soft, plump thigh below. Her fluffy tail swished through the air, as she looked excitedly for her lover so she could cuddle him close and quickly fall asleep.

As Nix's eyes met her lovers, she noticed him in trance like state and became concerned. "Baby, are you alright? You don't look very attentive right now. Are you sleepy?"

(Y/N) snapped back to reality as he heard Nix talking to him, "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, you both just look extremely sexy in your sleep wear."

The girls faces grew to a bright red as they heard the compliment, but Neyah was quick to counter. "We normally sleep like this; don't you take your clothes off to sleep normally? We haven't really been able to over the past couple of days because of the exhaustion, but now we got time. Darling, you should get comfortable too, take you clothes off!"